Page 112 of 292 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 2920
    Player
    Character
    Coris Teijan
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 61
    My changes so far:
    Standard - Creme yellow - Honey Yellow - Lime Green

Aiming for a different green, so I will buy more plums until I get 1 more message.
    (0)

Boxed Turtle Collector | Black Ravyn | Crow | Art by Sa'niquel Amrita
    "You've cheated death too many times. Greed may do your bidding, but death serves no man." - Six of Crows

Player
    Character
    Dragona Airstone
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    This is my 'raptor blue' chocobo. bone white > sky blue > raptor blue.

(1)

3. 08-24-2014 05:04 AM
    Reason
    meant to reply to someone else

Player
    Character
    Kiri Moui
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by LyricalMelody View Post
    I had a Royal Blue and received no "new feathers" message in my feeding of 12 Berries.. then I ran out of berries. Perhaps no more blue can be added, or it becomes more difficult?
    Yeah I was thinking that, so fed him 10 apples... no feather message. Fed another 10... still no message. Now I'm just thinking that either there's a cap of how much you can feed your chocobo over a certain period of time, or that I have some other issue. Though I'll see if the color's changed at all in a couple hours. Maybe I'm just not getting the message even though he's being affected =X
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Andra Nafare
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    I managed to get a Moss Green Chocobo now!

The Story behind the result:

I wanted a green Chocobo. So i planted some Mamook Pears because it seemed they were in charge of the Green Color (simply following the item description).

When i harvested them i fed my Chocobo exactly one Pear. That was before i knew anything about multible feds. A bit later (maybe 1 or 2h), the 6h hadn't passed yet, i fed my chocobo another batch of 5 Pears. I did not get any messages that told me that my Chocobo starts to grow new feathers. I did not knew about this, that it's kinda necessary. So i just left my chocobo in the stable and went to bed, curious what color it would have the next morning.

Well... it was still yellow! T_T I did not get the color change CS, nothing! Then i looked deeper into the topic and saw that i need to feed quit a few fruits from different kinds to get what i want.

Originally i was aiming for Ochu Green or Moss Green. But sadly exactly about those two colors there was no info in this spreadsheet yet.

So i changed my goal and wanted to have a chocobo that matches the color of my character's eyes and i found that cactuar green was the closest to it. So i went back to the spreadsheet and saw that they already had info for that color up, which made me pretty happy!

So i got myself the necessary fruits: Xelphatol Apple x10, Mamook Pear x10, O'Ghomoro Berry x15

And i fed them in this order:
    10x Xelphatol Apple
    15x O'Ghomoro Berry
    10x Mamook Pear

This time i got the Message: "Featherfern is beginning to grow new feathers!" Pretty much after every feed. Chatlog can be checked here.

Now i just had to wait 6h...

When i came back i got the Color-Change CS and it turned Green indeed! But i couldn't tell at all if this was Cactuar Green or not so i went into the Companion Menu and saw... that it turned Moss Green!

But in the Spreadsheet it had appeared to be more like some kind of Olive Green to me, but if i overlay them now they're in fact very alike and this Moss Green is greener then i thought it would be!

And now i think i'll keep that color. It's not to far away from my eye-color either.

So here it is! My beautiful Moss-Green Chocobo Featherfern! ♥

Behind the Scene

The Moss Green-Proof
    (2)
    Last edited by Andra; 08-24-2014 at 05:14 AM.
    ~Der Mond ist Schuld!~
    Hi Hi Hi *kicher* FFXI Insider. Hi Hi Hi. *kicher*

"Hätte ich doch mal nur meine Klappe gehalten..."

Player
    Character
    Nico Robin
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 50
    Was Coral Pink, added 2 Apples and 1 Berry. Only 1 of the Apples triggered the feather message, the Berry triggered too.
    So 1 Apple + 1 Berry with feather proc = Sunset Orange.
    Theorically speaking, then, adding 3+ feather proc on each (Apple and Berry) should give me Rolanberry Red?
    Any suggestions?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mirna Aureilie
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Tried to make Colibri Pink following the recipe on spread sheet, 8 Valfruit, and 7 Plums, result was Salmon Pink.

I added 5 Berries, 3 Apples, and 3 more Valfruit, and got Colibri Pink this morning.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Levaeh Loha
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Aureilya View Post
    Tried to make Colibri Pink following the recipe on spread sheet, 8 Valfruit, and 7 Plums, result was Salmon Pink.

I added 5 Berries, 3 Apples, and 3 more Valfruit, and got Colibri Pink this morning.
    did it say it was growing new feathers on every feed?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Joselyn Ilyasviel
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    My new beloved Mount.

Colobri Pink
    (1)
    Last edited by Artensia; 08-24-2014 at 05:22 AM.

Player
    Character
    Ryusuke Yabusame
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 83
    I originally had a pumpkin orange chocobo from feeding mine a lot of apples (didn't count how many messages/apples on the first day), then I grew some berries and pears and fed 11 messages each last night. Woke up to find my chocobo...acorn brown...which basically just looked like a darker shade of yellow. @_@ Now I fed my chocobo another 14 messages worth of berries in hopes that the yellow will go away.
    (0)
    Last edited by Neoxn; 08-24-2014 at 05:24 AM.

Player
    Character
    Mirna Aureilie
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    I don't know for sure about the second feed, the first feed it said growing new feathers every time. I think the second feed also said this, but I didn't double check every one.
    (0)

Page 112 of 292 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast