Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Leona Lockhart
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    I'm member of Zedlei Consortium. We have about 50 members total, but we usually have the same 12-15 online. I'm not an RPer but I know a couple of them are. There's rarely any swearing in the chat, people keep it to party chat or whatever voice chat they may be using. We're casual for the most part, we do dungeons and help each other when we can but we don't have any statics as of now. Humor is fine, it's usually what the chat is all about.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Arcadia Aurora
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Selsix View Post
    snip
    Hi Selsix,

I'm not sure if you've already found an FC yet or not, but Frozen is a casual/social FC that focuses more on good times with friendly people than clearing the game's content as quickly as possible. Some of us are interested in progression, and we have weekly events to take stabs at things like EX primals and Coil, but these events are not mandatory. Although we are not an RP specific FC, we do welcome players who enjoy RP. We have a couple members who RP inside and outside of the FC chat and it's never been a problem.

Our FC is relatively small, but all our members are active, and we have a small house (with garden and stables) in Mist, and don't restrict the use of house facilities. The facilities are open to all members, it's just a matter of taking turns with the limited garden space, etc.

If you are interested, the best person to contact would be Sky Vanlith as she is online more often than me, but you can contact me as well

Our website: http://frozenfc.guildwork.com/

Thanks!
    (0)
    Last edited by Archadius; 09-02-2014 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Pointless character limit is pointless

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2