Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Kaz Ashura
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Is the full mailbox problem resolved? I want to send in my pics as well but I fear this issue will be ignored until the time limit has passed.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kuronya Nagi
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Same. Maybe send in a support ticket?
    (0)

Greetings,

I wanted to let you all know that we experienced an issue wherein we could not receive any entries that were sent on August 21, 2014 from 6:36 a.m. to 9:13 p.m. (PDT) because the mail box used to collect submissions became full. For any user that was unable to submit their entry due to the above issue, and any other technical difficulties, we will accept re-submissions until August 26, 2014 at 1:00 a.m. (PDT).

If you have yet to submit your entry, and are not affected by the above mentioned technical difficulty, please be sure to get your entry in before August 25, 2014 at 1:00 a.m. (PDT).

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your understanding.
    (9)
    Gildrein - Community Team

Character
    Miles Saintborough
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Now's your chance guys!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Spiroth Kama
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Hello, I have a request.

I had been trying to enter the contest all day yesterday (sunday), but I couldn't play from my PS4. Game was unavailable to due PSN technical stuff.

Will the contest extend for a day to make up for that? Because in the rules it said we can enter up to the 25th, but I couldn't from the 14th.

I sent the e-mail and entered, but it was 11:21 (Greek time)... So, I suppose I was 21 minutes late? Please accept my entry.

Spiroth.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lyneya Rose
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Yeah I wanted to do my entry yesterday (August 24) but because of the PSN issue I couldn't get on to do it... So now I'm SoL? I realize I procrastinated but still, I would have had the entire day on the 25th if that issue hadn't occurred. I'd been trying to get on all day with no luck...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lowena Fae
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 80
    I sent my entry in, but I'm a little worried about it. I had never sent that many attachments in one email before so I sent a copy to myself first to make sure they would all be sent through okay. Then I forwarded the email to SE.

In the description for the contest it says the subject line should be ‘FFXIV: ARR Casting Call’, but because I forwarded the message the subject says ‘FW: FFXIV: ARR Casting Call’ instead.

It's only a small difference, but I really hope there isn't some sort of spam filter set up to get rid of any messages that don't have the exact subject line. ; ;
    (0)
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/376009-Fabulous-Flying-Unicorn%21

Player
    Character
    Bar Boron
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiroth View Post
    Hello, I have a request.

I had been trying to enter the contest all day yesterday (sunday), but I couldn't play from my PS4. Game was unavailable to due PSN technical stuff.

Will the contest extend for a day to make up for that? Because in the rules it said we can enter up to the 25th, but I couldn't from the 14th.

I sent the e-mail and entered, but it was 11:21 (Greek time)... So, I suppose I was 21 minutes late? Please accept my entry.

Spiroth.
    Not getting an entry in because of Playstation maintenance is your own fault. But instead of asking if you can submit it...just do it anyway. They wouldn't know the difference with the inbox being full except now you openly admitted on the forums you didn't submit in time for the deadline.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Febreealle Goldlyonse
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 70
    Could another extension be considered to compensate for PSN DDOS attacks, and the unexpected server equipment issues that kept many people from being able to log inlat night?
    (0)

10. 08-28-2014 09:33 PM

Player
    Character
    Spiroth Kama
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Barboron View Post
    Not getting an entry in because of Playstation maintenance is your own fault. But instead of asking if you can submit it...just do it anyway. They wouldn't know the difference with the inbox being full except now you openly admitted on the forums you didn't submit in time for the deadline.
    1) It wasn't PlayStation Maintenance. It was DDoS attacks. I read the contest rules. Said "until 25th". Couldn't enter on 24th. I believe I deserve an extend.

2) I did submit it.
    (0)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast