Player
    Character
    Sinn Dracono
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 50

Leve Allowance

could we possible get rid of leve allowances? seams kinda pointless to have a restriction on an alternative way to level.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Markas Chryses
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    I'm guessing the point of leve allowances is so that you dont spend all your time doing them and actually have to hop in the queue for something. I could be wrong
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Skadi Felis
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    It also restrict the amount of gil you create with the rewards.

In the old days (first year of 1.0), we only had 8 battle leve allowances all 36 hours and they didn't build up. You missed a day? The next day it was still only 8 battle leve allowances and not 16.
    (1)
    Last edited by Felis; 08-17-2014 at 04:38 PM.

Player
    Character
    Marcus Deston
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Leve allowances were likely restricted so that leveling wouldn't become far too easy, especially for crafters and gatherers - not that it isn't now. Had leves not been restricted to 6 allowances a day, someone could likely bring all 8 DoH classes on an alt to 50 in a single day if they have their main craft everything needed.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Your Character
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Blue Mage Lv 60
    Leve allowances already make levelling far too easy as they are.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Razard Baleth
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    PC restrictions.

... wait.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Triston Shastrid
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Leve allowances are important to restrict gil fountains. They either remove allowances and as a result cause the price of every leve-related item to rise in price even further, (which btw being linked to leves and therefore crafting XP are already heavily inflated) or they keep them and the market + other gil sinks in the game remain stable.

Seriously though how are you running out unless you don't have any crafters at 50 yet? Leveling DoW/DoM through leves is not only dull as a rock but kinda eh on par with other sources of experience, and burning through them for gil isn't profitable except in rare cases. (Again, the market on most servers has already prepared for this) Once you hit 50 on all DoH/DoL you'll be like the rest of us, where your leves stay more or less perma-locked at 100 since there's nothing worthwhile to spend them on.
    (1)

Character
    Sophia Sormanu
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    since I play this game I have almost consistently 100 leves available. The game offers so many way to level that leves should only, in my opinion, used to finish the last bits to change level or just to reach the max lvl. I use leves or used rather almost exclusively for my crafts, and sometimes for my classes, just as said to change level or what not. They give very high rewards, to be honest, and I dont think that removing the limit will profit anyone. Quests, Story lines, Bestiary and dungeons are more then enough to level, including alternatives classes. IN fact, alternatives classes, were exclusively levelled with dungeons from 15 onwards and bestiary and a couple or so leves. From 15 onwards, the dungeons are more, way more then enough.

But that is just me

Mei
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lissandra Heartwine
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Felis View Post
    It also restrict the amount of gil you create with the rewards.

In the old days (first year of 1.0), we only had 8 battle leve allowances all 36 hours and they didn't build up. You missed a day? The next day it was still only 8 battle leve allowances and not 16.
    This brings back some not so great memories for me. lol

Had my computer die on me, and while I was getting it fixed I had to use my brother's pc (he played the game, too) to do my daily leve allowances. I was to be damned if I missed a day! XD
    (0)

Player
    Character
    La La'
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Frankly - I'd much rather see to have Daily Beast Quest allowances increased - preferably doubled to at least 12 or even to 15 - considering the doubled amount of the tribes since the original release plus the new one with upcoming patch ... We should be still able to do 3 per tribe a day. It would make no much difference for those who've already maxed first 4 tribes anyway and would help to "catch up" for newcommers.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast