Player
    Character
    Kupo Kupo
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecks007 View Post
    You know.... there is that Companion tab that's easily reachable. If you are relying on others to give your chocobo experience points I think the least you could do would be to keep tabs of it yourself.

Talk about lazy.

Glad to see you're not lazy and checked this out yourself before sticking your foot in your mouth. Wasted quite a few krakka roots trying to feed my FCmates' chocobos when I was still working on getting the barding.
    (13)

We have received a response regarding a chocobo related question and I would like to share it with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Roll View Post
    Could we get an alert/message/icon that let's us know when a chocobo is capped on exp before we feed it and use up our item?
    While the implementation period has not yet been finalized, we plan on making it so you can confirm how much experience points your companion has from the chocobo stable menu.
    (27)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Vizzer Mcshiggs
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    While the implementation period has not yet been finalized, we plan on making it so you can confirm how much experience points your companion has from the chocobo stable menu.
    Will we be able to see the experience of all chocobos or just ours, because this has nothing to do with our own chocobos, it's about not wasting food on other's chocobos that are capped.
    (5)

Quote Originally Posted by Mcshiggs View Post
    Will we be able to see the experience of all chocobos or just ours, because this has nothing to do with our own chocobos, it's about not wasting food on other's chocobos that are capped.
    The dev. team is looking into making it so you'll be able to confirm all stabled chocobo exp from the stable menu.
    (41)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Roland Starwind
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Thank you for the response Grekumah! Now choco food wont go to waste soon
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Vizzer Mcshiggs
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Roll View Post
    Thank you for the response Grekumah! Now choco food wont go to waste soon
    While it is nice they let us know this, and that I actually got a response, a far cry from them deleting my posts or even getting temp. bans like I am used to, there still isn't any excuse for this to not have been implemented with the content. Even small things like this show that the devs are not even attempting to think ahead when it comes to them tossing out content. I know they are working on future patches, pretty sure they are well into 3.0 now development wise, but it doesn't excuse the fact that content now is suffering because of that. I am personally getting so tired of the "wait it will get better" attitude that this game is fostering. Housing is released late and incomplete, wait it will get better as they put more stuff in later. Hunts are running rampant for better or worse, wait it will get better in a couple months. Chocobo companion content was released incomplete and broken, wait it will get better when we figure out how to program around our own programming. Materia system is just a flat out failure, wait it will get better as soon as we get an idea on how to make it better.
    (7)

Character
    Alukah Bast
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcshiggs View Post
    -
    I agree with you, it feels like they are rushing content that is not being well tested or even well thought out.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Baneus Prime
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 56
    Quote Originally Posted by Alukah View Post
    I agree with you, it feels like they are rushing content that is not being well tested or even well thought out.
    TBH, the SE team feels like a proper programming team. They get the content they've been asked for out the door and start working on something else. What SE seems to be missing is someone who understands how people who aren't them think. Maybe they should hire a psychologist?

EDIT: so the first part of your post is just plain wrong. For the most part, the content does exactly what was required from the developers point of view.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    La La'
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I totally agree that this is quite issue - I've also managed to waste some food because of this. Also see this thread where it was already requested.

Quote Originally Posted by Laraul View Post
    I would like to know why they disabled the companion interface when the chocobo is stabled at all. I understand why you can't summon the chocobo to battle, but this is different. You can't summon your chocobo from within your residence or inn room. But you can still view the interface.
    Most likely they keep it in a separate "database" while Stabled so it can be fed by other FC memebrs while you're offline and (currently) they have no link to that database outside of the stable interface. Poor programing / cutting on server resources IMO.
    (0)
    Last edited by HEC-; 08-11-2014 at 10:00 PM.

Player
    Character
    Laraul Lunacy
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    I would like to know why they disabled the companion interface when the chocobo is stabled at all. I understand why you can't summon the chocobo to battle, but this is different. You can't summon your chocobo from within your residence or inn room. But you can still view the interface.
    (2)
    Last edited by Laraul; 08-11-2014 at 09:51 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast