Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Roland Starwind
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70

Could we get an icon that let's us know when a choco is capped on exp?

Could we get an alert/message/icon that let's us know when a chocobo is capped on exp before we feed it and use up our item?

It sucks when our food goes to waste because of this. This would also prevent the:
    "(Player Name) you're chocobo is capped on exp, please pick it up from the stables and rank it up to get more exp."
    (14)

Player
    Character
    Misenklauph Drakkfhur
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    you have people feeding your chocobo for you and capping your XP? How fortunate you are for having this to complain about :/

Don't get me wrong, not a terrible idea. Maybe Just start getting into the habit of taking your Chocobo out for a walk daily and checking it's XP Value?
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Deucalion Promethuson
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Roll View Post
    Could we get an alert/message/icon that let's us know when a chocobo is capped on exp before we feed it and use up our item?

It sucks when our food goes to waste because of this. This would also prevent the:
    "(Player Name) you're chocobo is capped on exp, please pick it up from the stables and rank it up to get more exp."
    Fantastic idea OP! Couldn't agree more!
    (1)
    "Be Excellent to Each Other..."
    PSN: PGS_CodeCass

Player
    Character
    Ecks Grimoirath
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    You know.... there is that Companion tab that's easily reachable. If you are relying on others to give your chocobo experience points I think the least you could do would be to keep tabs of it yourself.

Talk about lazy.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Vizzer Mcshiggs
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishini_Dracoto View Post
    you have people feeding your chocobo for you and capping your XP? How fortunate you are for having this to complain about :/
    Your reading comprehension needs work, the OP is asking about letting us know when other people's stabled chocobos are capped, because if you feed a capped chocobo, it wastes the food.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Misenklauph Drakkfhur
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcshiggs View Post
    Your reading comprehension needs work, the OP is asking about letting us know when other people's stabled chocobos are capped, because if you feed a capped chocobo, it wastes the food.
    Nowhere does it say he's feeding other people's Chocobo's! I'm not exposed to Having capped XP on a chocobo. I also said i wasn't a bad Idea. That sentence was expressing my Jealousy, not that it's a terrible Idea.

Like I said in the other Thread, get your troll off the internet /uninstall && /format C:

Thanks,
    (0)

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2237443/]
    Quote Originally Posted by Noni View Post
    I wish more tanks were like you also.
    http://xivreborn.com/gen/Misenklauph_Drakkfhur_Ultros_Classes.jpg

Player
    Character
    Deucalion Promethuson
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 60
    This thread got filled up with some sodium fast!

Regardless, it's still a good idea OP.
    (2)
    "Be Excellent to Each Other..."
    PSN: PGS_CodeCass

Player
    Character
    Vizzer Mcshiggs
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Nowhere does it say he's feeding other people's Chocobo's!
    That's why I said your reading comprehension, using what he said and common sense to understand the post. It would make no sense that he keep feeding his own chocobo and wasting food, when he could take it out and rank it up. And this isn't trolling, you obviously didn't put 2 and 2 together to understand the OP, so I was explaining it to you, as for the reading comprehension part, that is my suggestion to you, you seem to have trouble somewhere between what you read, and what you understand, so if you work on reading comprehension, you can get better at this, and folks like myself won't need to explain stuff to you as often.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Yoso Carrasco
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecks007 View Post
    You know.... there is that Companion tab that's easily reachable. If you are relying on others to give your chocobo experience points I think the least you could do would be to keep tabs of it yourself.

Talk about lazy.
    Hey guess what tab you can't open up because your chocobo is stabled? And is not viewable by anyone else?

God forbid people don't log in every consecutive day.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Roland Starwind
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70

Don't get me wrong, not a terrible idea. Maybe Just start getting into the habit of taking your Chocobo out for a walk daily and checking it's XP Value?
    Wow you just completely missed what I was talking about. I've been feeding my FC members chocobos since Krakka root seeds are sold from vendors. I just asked for something that would prevent choco food from going to waste and you go "Well La-di-da! Look who's sipping his chardonay with all his cornucopia of gil!" lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ecks007 View Post

Talk about lazy.
    As much as I'd love to open other people's companion tab, I can't.
    (4)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast