Player
    Character
    Morzone Vandalfo
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 68
    Quote Originally Posted by Laraul View Post
    I would like to know why they disabled the companion interface when the chocobo is stabled at all. I understand why you can't summon the chocobo to battle, but this is different. You can't summon your chocobo from within your residence or inn room. But you can still view the interface.

I think that means even while in your Inn room, you still have your chocobo "in your inventory"(even though you can't really remove it from your inventory like anything else..). So you're still able to view the companion tab.
    (0)
    Morzone Vandalfo on Lamia
    Main job: Monk
    Raid job: Monk
    PS4 based. PSN ID: natek_morzy

Player
    Character
    Estellios Deatras
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Laraul View Post
    I would like to know why they disabled the companion interface when the chocobo is stabled at all. I understand why you can't summon the chocobo to battle, but this is different. You can't summon your chocobo from within your residence or inn room. But you can still view the interface.
    To add to the previous poster, I have a feeling it works this way because they have already begun to lay the groundwork for us having multiple companions, so the game already recognizes when you have and don't have one with you since in the future you will have multiple to choose from.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3