Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59
    Player
    Character
    Guts Von'krieger
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    Will future updates in story conent allow us, the players. To be given text option trees of dialouge to give a bigger sense of Role-Playing? I apreciated the options of an answer given to Giaus in 2.0 on, "who do you fight for?" Along with dialouge in 2.2 where we spoke and gave specific answers to the Doma children. But will we get more of those, and will it be used in more situations like fights or speeches to an audience?
    (3)
    In This World of Eorzea
    Is The Destiny of Mankind Controled by Some Transcendental Entity or Law?
    Is it Like the Hand of God, Hovering Above
    At Least it is True
    That The Berserk Universe Will Conquer Eorzea. Even Over The Crystals Own Will!

Player
    Character
    Mother Vain
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    I LOVE the Ixali Daily Quests. I have never cared about any of the beastmen (zero capped reputations) until now.

Do you plan to implement more alternate activities helping level alternate jobs to keep the game fresh? Maybe another daily quest that helps level alternate classes/jobs?
    (2)
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mother Vain
    Founding Leader for <TAINT> on Gilgamesh, the world's largest LGBTQIA+ gaming community

Giving OVER 3,000+ human beings around the world somewhere to call home since ARR beta.
    https://tiny.cc/taintinvite/

Player
    Character
    Zetsubou Sensei
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Can we have triggers-based endgame contents?
    (0)
    Walk free, walk free, walk free, believe...
    The Land is alive, so believe...

Player
    Character
    Lahdi Oolong
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Is there any intention to release the soundtracks as regular editions, or digital only? I know they come with MP3 copies but Blu-Ray, especially Japanese imports, are very expensive.
    (0)

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59