Page 165 of 288 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 215 265 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 2874
    Player
    Character
    Noboru Souma
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Leknaat View Post
    So anyone have anything new for Agrippa ours just hit 84+ hours and I know it didn't pop overnight.... the boarskin map I just did failed to summon him. :/
    Edit: nvm he popped like 1 hour after my attempt.

Necroedit... kinda... I am fast developing a loathing for Agrippa :/ had like a 70 hour one then this one just dragged to 100+ hours. Either his window is vastly larger (60-105) or there's some other requirement beyond 'doing a treasure map'. Has the specific map type theory panned out? T_T HALP.

Sadly no, sorry. I just tried three maps today. One just a few minutes ago. Different ones as well (everything except Unhidden) and he didn't pop. Ours is missing for a long time now as well. I don't wanna stay awake to see if he will spawn later this night, though. If he spawns, then well ... gg.
    But I am seriously out of ideas. Ours is far over the 84 hour mark. Should be in the hundreds by now.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Noboru Souma
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    So something new happened for us:
    Our last Safat spawned over an hour earlier than the minimum spawn we all know. I doubt that they changed anything on the timer and we are always pretty accurate when we hunt so there was no mistake in the timer.
    Question is: Did anyone of you experience this? It would take some more time to see if this happens again but I kinda wanna say that his minimum spawn after the last kill is about 2 hours earlier than we knew until now.

(0)

Player
    Character
    Hahavachi Lilivachi
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by NoboruSouma View Post
    So something new happened for us:
    Our last Safat spawned over an hour earlier than the minimum spawn we all know. I doubt that they changed anything on the timer and we are always pretty accurate when we hunt so there was no mistake in the timer.
    Question is: Did anyone of you experience this? It would take some more time to see if this happens again but I kinda wanna say that his minimum spawn after the last kill is about 2 hours earlier than we knew until now.

Yeah, this happened to me several times on Zalera. Few times before an hour and a few more like right when Safat opened. I mean it never was too crazy, like a little over an hour until it was green on Ariyala. I can confirm it wasn't that it was marked wrong on Ariyala. However, this was before they changed their s rank timers. So idk if the timer is different now. Interesting though.

I am still not thoroughly convinced jumping is what spawns Safat or that it even helps. I never have been able to replicate the spawn that way. I did it once, but that was it. I jump like an average of 800 jumps with a party. We did it so many times, at all different zones. Split up. Group up. Just never worked except one time. Even if it's rng. I am talking 800 jumps every 5 hours. Then we would just give up and have it spawn a day later. So idk if I am the most unluckiest spawner or simply someone is just fucking with me on the timer haha, just had like no luck. It's not necessarily I doubt the theory is correct. I could be doing it wrong, though I am pretty sure I am not. I was told by various hunters on the server how but what gets me is they never jump themselves. So obviously they must have some reserves about doing so other than time commitment lol. Just checking all spawns is awful in itself.

I may have replicated a solo spawn for Nunyunuwi. My brother may have confirmed it, but I would like to test it few more times and have some friends try it as well before I post anything. Just make sure I am 100% correct because it takes forever and it's tedious. I still have my doubts. Just bc there are a lot of variables I can't control and it could be just a lot of luck and some other factors that made him pop.
    (0)
    Last edited by GuiseofAmour; 12-31-2016 at 04:13 AM.

Player
    Character
    Kakita Ucalibur
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 86
    One thing to remember is that the "spawn windows" as we call them are the minimum known respawn timer length and the maximum known respawn timer length. A Green timer on Ariyala does not mean that an S rank is spawnable, it only means that the minimum known respawn timer length has been passed.

Safat's trigger is being at low health after the respawn timer has completed. Jumping off stuff is just a very easy and quick way to meet that condition. If the hidden respawn timer has yet to complete 8000 people being knocked to 1 hp will not spawn the Dragon.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hahavachi Lilivachi
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimatecalibur View Post
    One thing to remember is that the "spawn windows" as we call them are the minimum known respawn timer length and the maximum known respawn timer length. A Green timer on Ariyala does not mean that an S rank is spawnable, it only means that the minimum known respawn timer length has been passed.

Safat's trigger is being at low health after the respawn timer has completed. Jumping off stuff is just a very easy and quick way to meet that condition. If the hidden respawn timer has yet to complete 8000 people being knocked to 1 hp will not spawn the Dragon.
    Well said Ultimate. Spawn Windows are something we created so just because a hunt is green doesn't mean it's the real deal.

8000 jumps!? Lol. Do I even want to know how you came up with the number? I did notice Safat was more potent for a spawn when Coerthas Central was popping. It seems like if that is true, then depends on when Safat's timer actually opens and how busy Coerthas Central is.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Leknaat Phoenix
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by GuiseofAmour View Post
    I may have replicated a solo spawn for Nunyunuwi. My brother may have confirmed it, but I would like to test it few more times and have some friends try it as well before I post anything. Just make sure I am 100% correct because it takes forever and it's tedious. I still have my doubts. Just bc there are a lot of variables I can't control and it could be just a lot of luck and some other factors that made him pop.
    I'd say release it as a 'working theory' not a 'guranteed pop' it's better than waiting for him to reopen every 40+ hours on your server to try to replicate it. Other people can try at their own risk. Although I'm guessing at this point it hasn't panned out?

Edit: Also our Gandarewa has popped in unexpected ways (at first I thought it was a fluke but there's been at least 5 other odd spawns) Where he popped on my first node second hit. He popped 2nd node for someone else. But like 99% of the other time's he's always popped at or sometime after the third node for me and others.

So... the question is does just one person have to have/or had an active chain at some point (I was the only one gthering at seventh heaven one time)
    (0)
    Last edited by Leknaat; 02-27-2017 at 09:25 PM.

Player
    Character
    Noboru Souma
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    Also our Gandarewa has popped in unexpected ways (at first I thought it was a fluke but there's been at least 5 other odd spawns) Where he popped on my first node second hit. He popped 2nd node for someone else. But like 99% of the other time's he's always popped at or sometime after the third node for me and others.

So... the question is does just one person have to have/or had an active chain at some point (I was the only one gthering at seventh heaven one time)
    Doubt it .. gathered a few times for 5+ hours straight without a spawn. It's really more or less "RNG" based still. If they are able to spawn, you can get lucky.
    Then again ... HW S Ranks and their strange windows.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hahavachi Lilivachi
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 1
    I'd say release it as a 'working theory' not a 'guranteed pop' it's better than waiting for him to reopen every 40+ hours on your server to try to replicate it. Other people can try at their own risk. Although I'm guessing at this point it hasn't panned out?

Edit: Also our Gandarewa has popped in unexpected ways (at first I thought it was a fluke but there's been at least 5 other odd spawns) Where he popped on my first node second hit. He popped 2nd node for someone else. But like 99% of the other time's he's always popped at or sometime after the third node for me and others.

I thought it better not to say anything about my findings. First being I feel like there is no way to prove it was a "solo spawn" and second being why bother. It would be just bragging rights. I feel like unintentionally it would come across as prideful sentiment. I am really just a passionate person about hunts, I don't want to send the wrong message. I feel like, reflecting on it, most posts on this forum seemed to resonate that type of vibe from me. I think partially that was due to how much opposition I received prior to my first spawn. I really just wanted the Seasoned Tracker Achievement and no one would help spawn Nunyunuwi. And the spawn methodology everyone gave me left out a great chunk of detail. It took me four months to finally get him to pop. It took me several more to finally find his guarantee spawn.

I was pretty pissed off to be curt. Now I see though,it was wrong of me to take out my frustrations and anger out on the entire community of hunters. I will leave it at this. I find some answers to mysteries are best left for those who truly seek to know the truth. I feel like it's not my place to tell you what I have accomplished. Rather, I find it better to simply say..yes it is possible.

Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small people..is not? No lala jokes intended. As for Gandarewa, I am too lazy to obtain the folklore stuff to gather for those nodes. So I am of little help. All I can agree on is Heavensward S rank timers are a bit ridiculous. I think ARR S rank timers were a bit more reasonable.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Noboru Souma
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by GuiseofAmour View Post
    I thought it better not to say anything about my findings. First being I feel like there is no way to prove it was a "solo spawn" and second being why bother. It would be just bragging rights. I feel like unintentionally it would come across as prideful sentiment. I am really just a passionate person about hunts, I don't want to send the wrong message. I feel like, reflecting on it, most posts on this forum seemed to resonate that type of vibe from me. I think partially that was due to how much opposition I received prior to my first spawn. I really just wanted the Seasoned Tracker Achievement and no one would help spawn Nunyunuwi. And the spawn methodology everyone gave me left out a great chunk of detail. It took me four months to finally get him to pop. It took me several more to finally find his guarantee spawn.

I was pretty pissed off to be curt. Now I see though,it was wrong of me to take out my frustrations and anger out on the entire community of hunters. I will leave it at this. I find some answers to mysteries are best left for those who truly seek to know the truth. I feel like it's not my place to tell you what I have accomplished. Rather, I find it better to simply say..yes it is possible.

But isn't this what this is all about? A community thing.
    And even if some of us can't spawn Nunyu the way you spawn him because we do something wrong somehow even though we followed your method .. it doesn't prove it wrong neither does it say you shouldn't keep trying finding new things.
    Our seasoned spawners and I are always trying to find new hints on the S Ranks - right now it's just Agrippa's way of saying "nope, I don't like this map even though I should've already come out" and the exact spawn windows for HW S Ranks ... but we are not sure for anything yet and so we don't publish anything regarding them. It's just too vague for us.
    Then again we are much appreciating theorycrafting - it's what the hunt community still kinda needs. Just because we won't see any new hunts until Stormblood doesn't mean we shouldn't find every last bit of the once already existing, right?
    Because let's be honest: we still don't know everything yet. It's not as easy as getting stat weights or finding methods to deal with savage content and so on.

That being said let's enjoy The Hunt the same we as we always did. Stormblood is around the corner and maybe we can see some fresh new things like we did with Senmurv and Leucrotta!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hahavachi Lilivachi
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by NoboruSouma View Post
    But isn't this what this is all about? A community thing.
    And even if some of us can't spawn Nunyu the way you spawn him because we do something wrong somehow even though we followed your method .. it doesn't prove it wrong neither does it say you shouldn't keep trying finding new things.
    Our seasoned spawners and I are always trying to find new hints on the S Ranks - right now it's just Agrippa's way of saying "nope, I don't like this map even though I should've already come out" and the exact spawn windows for HW S Ranks ... but we are not sure for anything yet and so we don't publish anything regarding them. It's just too vague for us.
    Then again we are much appreciating theorycrafting - it's what the hunt community still kinda needs. Just because we won't see any new hunts until Stormblood doesn't mean we shouldn't find every last bit of the once already existing, right?
    Because let's be honest: we still don't know everything yet. It's not as easy as getting stat weights or finding methods to deal with savage content and so on.

That being said let's enjoy The Hunt the same we as we always did. Stormblood is around the corner and maybe we can see some fresh new things like we did with Senmurv and Leucrotta!
    Honestly, community on Zalera and Siren has not been very accepting of me. But that could just be a reflection of myself than anything really.

Terms of Agrippa, I guess I don't understand what you mean by your comment. Are you saying it's % chance every time you open a map? I mean honestly that's what I took it for. Same with Pale Rider.

For Gandarewa, I've personally never tried it myself and I do have a lot of theories. I'm just too lazy to get the blue scrips for the folklore stuff. Zalera and Siren suffer with him. It seems like every other Heavensward Hunt though Siren keeps in check. I'm guessing Gandarewa is the only real one that's just really random.

I have a lot of data on Nunyunuwi. But it's really confusing unless I break it down. I'll give it a go some other time. A solo spawn isn't ideal for him, but it can be done. It's rlly lucky tho. It's like, you do it 10 times, you will get lucky once type of deal. Fates are too spread out. Lot ground to cover. I mean a two person spawn is pushing it, but if you're experienced enough as me, you know which fates to let go to rlly low times and which ones to pay close attention to.
    (0)

Page 165 of 288 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 215 265 ... LastLast