Page 164 of 288 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 214 264 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 2874
    Player
    Character
    Noboru Souma
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Leknaat View Post
    Yah this is the only one that can be explained by 'ninja' the Agrippa we had before this 170 spawn was 104+ hours
    So our Agrippa just died recently and it seems he was above 160 hours. So nearly at his second max spawn of 84 hours. I think the one before that has just been "ninja'd" or at least "not reported as dead". I think I will just rest with this.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Noboru Souma
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    We just spawned and killed Leucrotta now. We killed the mobs as followed:

Chimera: 36
    Hydra: 38
    Voivre: 35

His timer was at ~123/124 hours.

We already knew that the amount of mobs that need to be killed is not constant. We had a few spawns where we only finished two sets and he spawned halfway through the last one. So maybe (!) 35/35/35 is the minimum or close to the minimum of needed mobs for him to spawn when he is open. 150/165 is the max which we learned when he has been spawned the first dozen times.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Leknaat Phoenix
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by NoboruSouma View Post
    We just spawned and killed Leucrotta now. We killed the mobs as followed:

Chimera: 36
    Hydra: 38
    Voivre: 35

His timer was at ~123/124 hours.

We already knew that the amount of mobs that need to be killed is not constant. We had a few spawns where we only finished two sets and he spawned halfway through the last one. So maybe (!) 35/35/35 is the minimum or close to the minimum of needed mobs for him to spawn when he is open. 150/165 is the max which we learned when he has been spawned the first dozen times.
    When did you guys last try killing 50 of each mob? It's also possible he opened up midway in the last attempt to pop him. In my experience the counter only starts counting kills when he opens so he could possibly have opened 20 mobs into the previous cycle? As far as I know there's no hard timer reset if not killed within x hours. Sometimes he' popped on kill 25, sometime 41. I mean for a while it was taking 200+ hours to spawn him because it simply took that much time for people doing hunt marks/farming to reach the 50/50/50 count.

Sometimes we never even have to touch the chimera because someone's been farming them. one of our pops was 0 chimera / 40ish hydra and about the same in vouivres.

Our last one was definitely 50/50/50 (We did 50/50 chimera vouivre, with it popping on the 50th chimera kill) I think it was around 128 hours.

Edit:
    LOL Either our Agrippa got ninja'd again somehow or we're at 147 hours+ since last kill again.
    Either he got ninja'd (yet again) or ... Our Agrippa got issues - 177 hours no luck (we still havn't/ don't known of attempts with unhidden or toadskins). Pieste and boar failed.
    (0)
    Last edited by Leknaat; 08-19-2016 at 09:21 PM.

Player
    Character
    Noboru Souma
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    When did you guys last try killing 50 of each mob? It's also possible he opened up midway in the last attempt to pop him. In my experience the counter only starts counting kills when he opens so he could possibly have opened 20 mobs into the previous cycle? As far as I know there's no hard timer reset if not killed within x hours. Sometimes he' popped on kill 25, sometime 41. I mean for a while it was taking 200+ hours to spawn him because it simply took that much time for people doing hunt marks/farming to reach the 50/50/50 count.

Sometimes we never even have to touch the chimera because someone's been farming them. one of our pops was 0 chimera / 40ish hydra and about the same in vouivres.

Our last one was definitely 50/50/50 (We did 50/50 chimera vouivre, with it popping on the 50th chimera kill) I think it was around 128 hours.

Edit:
    LOL Either our Agrippa got ninja'd again somehow or we're at 147 hours+ since last kill again.
    Either he got ninja'd (yet again) or ... Our Agrippa got issues - 177 hours no luck (we still havn't/ don't known of attempts with unhidden or toadskins). Pieste and boar failed.
    We didn't try him earlier. But it could be that another group tried it, yeah. So you're right, 50/50/50 could/should still be the normal route.

Our last Gandarewa spawned at about 145 hours. I think it's fair to assume that this is the max spawn. 150 being the max maxium if we get really unlucky, but I've never seen one that far in.

As for Agrippa ... meh. A lot of ninja's around these days ...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hahavachi Lilivachi
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 1
    We didn't try him earlier. But it could be that another group tried it, yeah. So you're right, 50/50/50 could/should still be the normal route.

Our last Gandarewa spawned at about 145 hours. I think it's fair to assume that this is the max spawn. 150 being the max maxium if we get really unlucky, but I've never seen one that far in.

As for Agrippa ... meh. A lot of ninja's around these days ...
    Agrippa seems to be every map has a % chance of spawning him. I've spawned him 2 hours after his window opened to days on end of him not spawning. My friend spawned him under an hour after he opened. I've also seen multiple failures before having a successful spawn. So I dont know if its safe to assume he taken out without a tod. You have to realize when hunts first came out, lot more ppl were running maps in mor dhona then they are now. I dont spawn him anymore just because I use my map allowance elsewhere. Piesteskin Maps generally work the best in my opinion. That's just because I have not seen a toadkin or boarskin map in the right location for an Agrippa spawn. That does not mean they cant spawn him. Just means I haven't seen any that have.

Leucrotta is definitely a 50/50/50. I got lucky on a few spawns early on when I reached the 50th monster of the third mob and it spawned right in front of me. Since it was multiple occasions, I'm assuming that is the proper spawn method. Though I have spawned Leucrotta a few times early then reaching 150th monster of the third mob. I also solo spawned him for a few months. It was before Heavensward S ranks were given 30 lore.
    (0)
    Last edited by GuiseofAmour; 08-25-2016 at 03:44 AM.

Player
    Character
    Hahavachi Lilivachi
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 1
    Though I did want to touch basis on Nunyunuwi. Just out of curiosity. Do you guys activate npc activated fates for a spawn? Because I dont bother with Diamond in the Rough, but I do with the other ones. I have heard people who have not and have been successful. I just find it curious that there is so much diversity amongst his spawn methodology.

If you guys want to post what your server does, just be interested to see if we are actually doing the same and its just hearsay or we do have quite a bit of diversity in the spawn method.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Leknaat Phoenix
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by GuiseofAmour View Post
    Though I did want to touch basis on Nunyunuwi. Just out of curiosity. Do you guys activate npc activated fates for a spawn? Because I dont bother with Diamond in the Rough, but I do with the other ones. I have heard people who have not and have been successful. I just find it curious that there is so much diversity amongst his spawn methodology.

If you guys want to post what your server does, just be interested to see if we are actually doing the same and its just hearsay or we do have quite a bit of diversity in the spawn method.
    We camp from point A, Book/Mayhaps and the one by Quarn.
    We've had a Nuny spawn where book never popped. We've also had on where call me never popped.

There was one where Quenching the Flame failed once but Nuny spawned 20 mins later.

Oh god yeah our last gandy was 143 hours and 20 something minutes. I'm PRETTY reasonably sure gandy doesn't take longer than 144 hours (6 days) unless the last node is a little shy of 144 in which case he should force by 144:30ish-145:15 but I've never had it push beyond 145 (I think I'd go insane by that point) lol. I normally start trying to pop him at 135 hours... so this last one... yeah I was gathering for like 14 hours. I was at the limits of my sanity and endurance by the time he popped lol T____T
    (0)
    Last edited by Leknaat; 08-26-2016 at 04:06 AM.

Player
    Character
    Hahavachi Lilivachi
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 1
    We camp from point A, Book/Mayhaps and the one by Quarn.
    We've had a Nuny spawn where book never popped. We've also had on where call me never popped.

There was one where Quenching the Flame failed once but Nuny spawned 20 mins later.

Oh god yeah our last gandy was 143 hours and 20 something minutes. I'm PRETTY reasonably sure gandy doesn't take longer than 144 hours (6 days) unless the last node is a little shy of 144 in which case he should force by 144:30ish-145:15 but I've never had it push beyond 145 (I think I'd go insane by that point) lol. I normally start trying to pop him at 135 hours... so this last one... yeah I was gathering for like 14 hours. I was at the limits of my sanity and endurance by the time he popped lol T____T
    Interesting you say no call me. I have never had a Nuyunuwi spawn without call me until just recently. After our previous discussions I kept an open mind, paying attention a little more. And I did notice our last spawn we did not run call me and he popped.

Still I think the best spawn method is just run fates until he spawns. But it would seem for right now point A and run like a flame have to be run. Sometimes I wonder if its a # thing. Because we had so many people running fates due to yokai event. Could be why we forced him out. And that we are way op for the fates now. Could be easier to spawn him now then 2.2. Just a thought though. No concrete evidence to support it yet.

*I should clarify that you have to complete so many fates in a amounted time
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hahavachi Lilivachi
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 1
    We just had a 2 hour and half Nunyunuwi Spawn. Really odd fate cycle. We didnt fail anything for about 2 hours, in the very beginning we did. But we did not get a Call Me Mayhaps fate spawn until 2 hours and 30 minutes. Once we activated it, he was spotted in the Sagolii. So we did not even complete the fate. Just activated it.

My best guess is we missed Call me Mayahaps early. Then the Fate cycle skipped it like it sometimes does (when book of pride spawns twice in a row). It only spawns once per hour and when you fail or do not activate a NPC fate, it takes longer for it to respawn I notice.

Early morning spawn. No one was doing fates for yokai. Interesting to hear your thoughts. Not jumping to any conclusions, but if this happens to anyone else, just keep going until you see call me mayhaps I guess.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Leknaat Phoenix
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by GuiseofAmour View Post
    We just had a 2 hour and half Nunyunuwi Spawn. Really odd fate cycle. We didnt fail anything for about 2 hours, in the very beginning we did. But we did not get a Call Me Mayhaps fate spawn until 2 hours and 30 minutes. Once we activated it, he was spotted in the Sagolii. So we did not even complete the fate. Just activated it.

My best guess is we missed Call me Mayahaps early. Then the Fate cycle skipped it like it sometimes does (when book of pride spawns twice in a row). It only spawns once per hour and when you fail or do not activate a NPC fate, it takes longer for it to respawn I notice.

Early morning spawn. No one was doing fates for yokai. Interesting to hear your thoughts. Not jumping to any conclusions, but if this happens to anyone else, just keep going until you see call me mayhaps I guess.
    I'll keep an eye out. We only have Nandi (which just opened) to look forward to for the next 10 hours. So Agrippa and Nuny are the only 2 left.

So anyone have anything new for Agrippa ours just hit 84+ hours and I know it didn't pop overnight.... the boarskin map I just did failed to summon him. :/
    Edit: nvm he popped like 1 hour after my attempt.

Necroedit... kinda... I am fast developing a loathing for Agrippa :/ had like a 70 hour one then this one just dragged to 100+ hours. Either his window is vastly larger (60-105) or there's some other requirement beyond 'doing a treasure map'. Has the specific map type theory panned out? T_T HALP.
    (0)
    Last edited by Leknaat; 09-18-2016 at 02:55 AM.

Page 164 of 288 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 214 264 ... LastLast