Shalltear Bloodfallen
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandesaan View Post
    snip
    Ahh ok, thanks for that information :3

Btw, Brontes just spawned on Shiva after I've been running around eating a bufffood every 5 seconds or so....
    Location of the spawn was 22, 31 where I've seen Ovjang several times if I'm not mistaken~
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Steve Uk
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Brontes just spawned on me straight after using the food buff. (i tried the running around before with the buff, but not spamming food, no show).
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Faq Aguilera
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandesaan View Post
    faq seems to think treasure coffers from Leves work
    I have no evidence to back this up, and it was/is just a theory. So, take it with a grain of salt. We have not done many controlled tests for Agrippa as he seems to spawn in a timely fashion often on Gilgamesh.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Steve Uk
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Crockadile just spawned on Mateus.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Steve Uk
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Agrippa just spawned on Mateus whilst i opened a chest from doing a leve. this isnt a confirmation as some-one else could have been opening a map, but it is a coincedence it was right next to me as i opened the chest.

Will test further next window.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ogun Riastradh
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Senjougahara View Post
    Brontes is being a pain to pop :\ Seems he's got his own agenda xD I'm going out every hour after farming G3 Thanalan Soils and checking for him, but no luck :\
    I'm not sure if I'm misunderstanding you, but your comment doesn't make any sense to me. G3 Than soils are in West Than, and the S rank there is Xona Seeker. Xona is popped by catching Glimmer Scales. Brontes is Central Than which I believe is running to known pop areas with an active food buff on.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Steve Uk
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogun_Riastradh View Post
    I'm not sure if I'm misunderstanding you, but your comment doesn't make any sense to me. G3 Than soils are in West Than, and the S rank there is Xona Seeker. Xona is popped by catching Glimmer Scales. Brontes is Central Than which I believe is running to known pop areas with an active food buff on.
    I believe senjougahara was trying to go between spawning 2 S-Ranks, Bonnacon/Croque (i dont mine, not sure which one :P) and Brontes. So when the cooldown of the soil was on, she searched for brontes.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hitagi Senjougahara
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogun_Riastradh View Post
    Oh, i was just stating when i was going out to do it (a timeframe), not the zone haha xD Sorry if that was confusing. I've popped the last 14 Zona Seekers on Hyperion :P Many, many, many Glimerscales

I eventually got him to pop while eating a food. He did not appear with just the food buff on.
    (0)
    Last edited by Senjougahara; 10-24-2014 at 09:22 AM.

Player
    Character
    Steve Uk
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Senjougahara View Post
    Oh, i was just saying when i was going out to do it (a timeframe), not the zone haha xD Sorry if that was confusing.

I eventually got him to pop while eating a food. He did not appear with just the food buff on.
    Same with me - I checked every area with the food buff on, no spawn, then rechecked the area eating food at locations, spawned.

Think this is near enough confirmed, but we are still missing why he sometime's takes ages to spawn, but other time's he just spawns earlier. (the same with nandi)there must be another spawn condition to lower his timer.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ogun Riastradh
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve_UK View Post
    I believe senjougahara was trying to go between spawning 2 S-Ranks, Bonnacon/Croque (i dont mine, not sure which one :P) and Brontes. So when the cooldown of the soil was on, she searched for brontes.
    I am going to second what Vandes said. Please don't post unless you really know what you are talking about. You are now bringing in different regions that have nothing to do with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_UK View Post
    Think this is near enough confirmed, but we are still missing why he sometime's takes ages to spawn, but other time's he just spawns earlier. (the same with nandi)there must be another spawn condition to lower his timer.
    First of all, we have already talked about how it appears that RNG is involved and that each trigger is only a chance for spawn and not guaranteed. Furthermore, your confusing and at time borderline nonsensical posts have undermined your credibility. Unless you can post some hard data or proof that you are making these attempts within the proper windows and conditions, you should not be claiming anything is confirmed or that there are different/additional conditions.
    (1)
    Last edited by Ogun_Riastradh; 10-24-2014 at 11:25 AM.

Page 47 of 288 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast