Page 2 of 166 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 1651
  1. #11
    Player
    SinisterJoint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    279
    Character
    Spoony Bard
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    I can legit confirm that Brontes spawns from EATING HQ food at the designated spots (chance to spawn from one of them) I just popped him the other day. I went to (x20,y27) (x22,y14) (x17,y13) (x18,y17) (x27,y21) (x22,y34) one of these spots, ate HQ deviled eggs, and he instantly popped right next to me. Update OP please
    (1)

  2. #12
    Player
    SayuriHime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ul'dah
    Posts
    181
    Character
    Sayuri Hinoe
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 60
    Wow, nice compilation Vandes! You are quite an asset to Excalibur. =) Thank you for your hard work!
    (3)

  3. #13
    Player
    Krr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    741
    Character
    Murah Jhida
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    The guild Vandes is from, "Please Be Careful", or PBC, or "<cutie>" is a pretty notorious goon guild on Excal that was, at least in the opening weeks while I was participating, widely despised by the 'public' TS and LS networks (to the point of several members being banned for even suspected affiliation.) "Good night sweet prince" is a troll shout they use to indicate that they've successfully taken a hunt mob before the zerg can get to it. Not that I mind the behavior, but...

    The notion that this information was collaborated with the server-TS of Excalibur is highly doubtful unless PBC's relationship to the "public hunting" community has changed, and I have no idea why the hell an insular SA guild would actually share their data much less collaborate it with outsiders, unless the data has become worthless to them...

    That word of caution noted, this information is accurate to what every hunt group on Excal knows regardless of affiliation, and you can safely consider it mostly valid.
    (4)

  4. #14
    Player
    kiraan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    263
    Character
    Kiraan Kosmos
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Krr View Post
    Snip
    Either you haven't been hunting for a loooonnngggg time or you're not using our server TS since Vandes is pretty active there and very friendly.
    (6)

  5. #15
    Player
    Krr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    741
    Character
    Murah Jhida
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by kiraan View Post
    Either you haven't been hunting for a loooonnngggg time or you're not using our server TS since Vandes is pretty active there and very friendly.
    I grew a pretty sour disposition toward zerg hunting because of how boring the activity itself was and how paranoid it got in there sometimes, so that'd be correct. Mind you, this was the tail end of week one of the patch. So has everyone calmed down about the whole "PBC Spy" business or what?

    If things have calmed down in that regard it's good to see the community has matured.
    (2)
    Last edited by Krr; 08-07-2014 at 12:01 PM.
    video games are bad

  6. #16
    Player
    kiraan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    263
    Character
    Kiraan Kosmos
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Krr View Post
    I grew a pretty sour disposition toward zerg hunting because of how boring the activity itself was and how paranoid it got in there sometimes, so that'd be correct. Mind you, this was the tail end of week one of the patch. So has everyone calmed down about the whole "PBC Spy" business or what?

    If things have calmed down in that regard it's good to see the community has matured.
    Yeah, the whole server is pretty much working together regarding hunts now. Its really pleasant to go hunting during the week maybe a bit less on saturday/sunday.
    (2)

  7. #17
    Player
    lokinmodar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ul'dah
    Posts
    114
    Character
    Lokin Modar
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 52
    I'm with the OP. Excalibur, by the way, has the best community

  8. #18
    Player
    EvaNails's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    3
    Character
    Eva Nails
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Great work!
    (1)

  9. #19
    Player Taruranto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    697
    Character
    Archs Crysta
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by SinisterJoint View Post
    I can legit confirm that Brontes spawns from EATING HQ food at the designated spots (chance to spawn from one of them) I just popped him the other day. I went to (x20,y27) (x22,y14) (x17,y13) (x18,y17) (x27,y21) (x22,y34) one of these spots, ate HQ deviled eggs, and he instantly popped right next to me. Update OP please
    Same, but NQ Vendor works too.

    Spawned it with NQ Marmot Steak from vendor once myself and another time on my party members spawned it the same way. The spawn points are the same as the A Rank. It will spawn literally in front of you once the right trigger is activated.

    pic

    http://i.imgur.com/pFHMlNI.jpg

    Excellent guide, btw! On Ragnarok we managed to force-spawn most of them at this point, except the most mysterious one (still no one know what's up Safat). S Rank having different timers seems the most logical outcome btw, we always manage to spawn Zona Seeker and 1000 Thousand-Cast Theda while Brontes always spawn late. It's quite fun to work together to try to spawn the S ranks.
    (0)
    Last edited by Taruranto; 08-07-2014 at 05:09 PM.

  10. #20
    Player
    RAIKANAMI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2
    Character
    Raikanami Yoyolai
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I'm one of the target callers in coordination of the hunts in Excalibur. Please do use this information to good use as you hunt to your respective servers. I can also say that the information listed on this post has been very informative. Excalibur. Best for the Hunts.
    (2)

Page 2 of 166 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast