Player
    Character
    Kazuto Jaeger
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 16

Error 2002 ever since this game came out...

I bought ARR when it first came out and i was getting this error upon clicking start (back then it was greyed out and i couldnt even press it, but now a days your able to press it). It will try to connect to the data center or whatever, and then say "The lobby server connection has encounted an error. Error 2002." This has been happening since the game came out, and i thought that they were going to fix this error...Im currently using a VPN called Spotflux which makes the game run perfectly fine...but why cant I play the game normally without a program? I want to be able to play without having to use this VPN. Is there something wrong?
    Im on comcast internet...if that makes any difference. Idk...I just want to get this settled.

Anyone know :/? Its been happening since this game came out...I just resubed and i thought that this problem would be fixed but its not .... im not sure what to do.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kazuto Jaeger
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 16
    bump :/ anyone?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lucien Andraste
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    It's alright trust me i've been getting this error error ever since i upgraded to playstation 4. Here i am thinking i'm upgrading to a better more quality experience. Boy was i in for a shock. i've been dealing with the 90k/2002 bug for months. and not a single peep of news has come from Square. i know we're not the majority but it's not fair. So all i can say is find some way around it but it's there and it's killing players motivation.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kazuto Jaeger
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 16
    Like i said, my work around currently is using Spotflux and it does let me connect to the game. But the problem is, using VPN is obviously not the best to use considering it makes the game lag a little. Thats why im trying to figure out a fix for this :/
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kazuto Jaeger
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 16
    bump......anyone at all?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Dystia Wexnia
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I don't have a lot of experience her but it sounds like the route to and from your computer to se servers are timing out and the vpn takes a different route.

I would check the traceroute and go from there. If there are any points where it times out then that's where the problem lies.

Imo it's comcast and just cuz you have there service your vpn probably ddoesn't take that jump to their servers rather takes the quickest route to the destination.
    (0)
    Uwee hee hee! Don't tease the octopus, kids!

Player
    Character
    Alivya Saureni
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    If you run ps4 though, is there a way to change the route your console takes? Or are you screwed over with server jumping and 2002/90k errors no matter what?

They optimized only two servers to get around the 90k error, and are completely ignoring the rest, and it seems like ALL of the 90ks since are ps4 users.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kazuto Jaeger
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 16
    i fixed it FINALLY! It was the comcast modem. I went into the settings and just changed the firewall to custom and unchecked the Peer 2 peer setting and some other one and now the game connects PERFECTLY with no lag <3333
    (1)