Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Zodiark Melchizedek
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    I doubt they will pull back rewards at this point. Another suggestion, and I'm sure the player base will agree with me on this.... make the mounts 100% drops. Everyone wants them, we can't sell them, so give us a reason to want to do extreme primal modes. Hell, hoping for a pony drop is the only reason I touch any of the extremes these days, that or I'm bored out my mind. I'm still trying to bark out orders during Garuda EX in the hopes that the tanks pull correctly, the spiny doesn't die, and we somehow win with a PUG group.....for a pony. I WANT MY PONY SE! YOU HEAR ME! PONY!!!

(1)

Player
    Character
    Aura Shurifon
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    They should add roulette or repeatable quest for extreme primal (and first coil) because right now, they are pretty empty compared to other content. Something that can motivate high level player to do them again and regularly (at least once a week !).
    (0)
    Le craft, c'est la vie ! || Craft is Life !

Player
    Character
    William Almasy
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I will have to highly agree with the raising of the iLVL of the rings, also, an option of an orb that raises weapons to iLVL 110. I have only done this fight for the quest and for vanity.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lanfear Sessurea
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 60
    Make sastasha drop HA gears!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Dar'sho Lycaone
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60
    I don't know the reasons exactly, but on Hyperion I still see Ramuh Ex farm parties pretty consistently across the day. My best guess is that the i100 weapons are an alternative to spending 1300 sol + grinding ST for the UAT (or getting lucky on weekly t7 lot) plus having to wait for weekly lockouts on sol to lift to get your loot is less than gratifying. While you could argue that you can just get your animus instead, it's a tedious process and people can still want to gear alt classes without having to go through that grind again. I've been in several efficient Ramuh farms and I can say that the weapon drops are quite common, and Ramuh even without echo isn't too much harder than a Levi weapon farm if people know what they're doing.

Following the statement by Yoshi that 2.3 is supposed to be "catch up" for players who aren't super endgame or coil focused, it seems Ramuh is following the trend of "catching up." Casuals can save their sol tomes and get their sands little by little while Ramuh's weapons can satisfy in the meantime for those who're still purchasing their sol gear or gearing up alt classes.
    (0)
    Last edited by Darsho; 08-30-2014 at 05:53 AM.

Player
    Character
    Leunov Adearra
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 80
    Really, Ramuh's rings Re fine enough incentive to do that fight. Hell, the mounts enough are incentive

And THAT is why the mounts should be rare drops.

You said it yourself: it's the only reason you do those fights anymore.
    New players needing the completion need people who're willing to do those fights; and once everyone gets their horse? Bye bye. Good luck ever getting THAT to queue.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Viva Diva
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 60
    The devs have announced on the JP forums that the rings will all automatically be i110 as soon as 2.38 hits. Going to make my static farm this now.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2