Player
    Character
    Argyn Grau
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

Legend Recruiting Members

Legend is looking for new members. Founded August 28, 2013, we are one of the oldest FCs on Faerie. We are few in number, but are a diverse group of talented gamers.

We are looking for good, mature people to fill our ranks.

We are LGBT friendly and will only accept those who are as well.

Additionally, two raid (T6+) positions are available (tank and dps). We are also looking to include additional raid groups as we expand!

We are primarily based out of the U.S. East Coast (EST), but everyone is welcome.

If you're interested or have questions, reply here or /tell to any of the following members on Faerie for an invite:
    • Argyn Grau*
    • Little Javo
    • Lauren Bliss
    • Atoli Piper
    • Foudreaux Rouge
    • Enelya Isilr
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Empress Mermaid
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Harold: Swinging the get shrekt bat.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Haku Men
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezelath View Post
    Harold: Swinging the get shrekt bat.
    And a miss, typical Harold.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Harold Saxon
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavirabi View Post
    And a miss, typical Harold.
    Feel free to explain how pointing out that the above two's ingame behaviour is a miss. Or is it blind backup?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Time Dilation
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 51
    Although I have my own opinions about a certain member here, I keep it to myself on the forums.

It's unsportsmanship-like to spit on another FC's recruitment page. Especially in the official server forums where everyone can see.

If it's possible I suggest a Community manager to delete this thread so Legend can start a new one without the first page having stains about them.

Ideally harold just deletes his post if he understands what he did was wrong.
    (0)
    Last edited by TimeDilation; 08-02-2014 at 10:57 PM.

Player
    Character
    Harold Saxon
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeDilation View Post
    Although I have my own opinions about a certain member here, I keep it to myself on the forums.

It's unsportsmanship-like to spit on another FC's recruitment page. Especially in the official server forums where everyone can see.

If it's possible I suggest a Community manager to delete this thread so Legend can start a new one without the first page having stains about them.

Ideally harold just deletes his post if he understands what he did was wrong.
    While I can see your point of view, personally, I don't want to see players that are either new to the game or new to the server get trolled by a few certain people. I didn't mean to act in an unsportsman like way, I was just trying to warn people about the antics of what I hope is a minority in their FC.

@Legend FC; I wish you all the best in your recruitment, and hope you do try and deal with those grieving members you have.
    (0)