Character
    Tobi Poe
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60

i98healer, i96BLM, i95 Tank LF SCOB FC/Static

Hey whats up!

I'm looking to join a good and fun group of people who are currently doing the SCOB scene and in need of lala member. I have completed t6-t8 about 8 times and have up to second phase of t9 down.

Also every Primal is on farm.
    I main a healer either WHM or SCH but I have done all content on my BLM as well and up to t6 on my Tank.

If you think I'll make a great fit in your group let me know at tobiathan.p@gmail.com

Currently I reside on Leviathan server but obviously am willing to move to Exodus for a good stable group.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Neko Don
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Our group runs Thursday Friday and Saturday nights from 1030-1230am PST. We are looking for a healer, WHM main who can run with us from turn 6-8 and turn 9 progression.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tobi Poe
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Oh cool Are you guys a new static or been together for a bit and just replacing a healer. I had to ask because I sometimes have bad experiences with fresh newly made static groups that cant seem to work together very well.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Neko Don
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    We have 5 members here who have been together for a few months now. And our new tank and dps have been with us for a bit. We have had this group beat turn 6 - 8 for a while now and all we need is a whm who can join us for turn 9 progression.
    (0)
    Last edited by NekoDon; 07-31-2014 at 05:23 PM.