Player
    Character
    Synestr Ashbringer
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Yui,

I am on Diabolos as well. Hit me up in game and I can make some bling / meld it for you. Better than nothing and might save you some coin. That is if you haven't purchased already.

Syn
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Coatl Days
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Wear whatever you can that will raise your ilevel enough to do runs, even if they aren't dps oriented. You can just switch back into your dps gear once you're in the dungeon anyway.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ricon Gonin
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    Wear whatever you can that will raise your ilevel enough to do runs, even if they aren't dps oriented. You can just switch back into your dps gear once you're in the dungeon anyway.
    Please don't listen to this advice.

The item level are there to give you an idea of what to be at before you go in. If you cheat it you could end up getting booted or trash talked or worst of all not be able to complete the dungeon if more than 1 is doing it.

Take your time and enjoy the game, run wanderer's palace and amdapor keep for myth and soldiery. Your ilvl will climb from the myth gear and dungeon drops then you move on to the higher dungeons etc.

Coatl, shame on you for even trying to pass that off as advice. It's just that mentality that makes me hate DF tanking. The objective is to lift people up, not teach them to cheat. So do the game a favor and find a way to help others to be better.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    African King
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    It is very easy to raise your iLvl with Hunts, Level 50 starter dungeons, Company Seals, and buying some gear on Market. I would suggest working on your relic as has been stated and don't cheat the system you are doing no one any favors with that.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2