Player
    Character
    Baneus Prime
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 56
    Quote Originally Posted by SeleneVenizelos View Post
    Geographically speaking it's a longer run from Summerford Farms to Mine the Unspoiled Node at 7pm than to Whitebrim from Dragonhead. They should add an Aetheryte at the La Thagran Checkpoint so I don't need to go very far to mine my La Noscean Topsoil.

Where is the Zephyr Drift Aetheryte Love?
    What? Why would you not go to the city Aetheryte and then use the Net to 'port out the Zephyr Gate?
    (5)
    Having an opinion does not make you right or wrong, it simply means you have an opinion. Don't get irritated when people don't agree.

Player
    Character
    Hilde Everglade
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    There's actually a background story why certain towns have an Aetheryte.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Faedra Braddock
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    ITT: Someone doesn't like what's already a short walk, but then a bunch of "teh herdkorr ff fanz" come in and get all pissy because holy shit convenience is teh devil that is killing der MMOz!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kat Fuzzington
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 73
    I would like this too.

PS. Ignore the haters. Nothing wrong with convenience. I doubt they do everything in real life "the hard way" either just so they can "get the experience." ROFL. Now excuse me while I go wash my laundry in the nearest river.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Gaia Rein
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    Well some of these comments were interesting >.> there's only so much snow you can look at travelling between dragonhead and whitebrim, nothing wrong with wanting another aetherye where it would make sense to have one.

*Rawrr forum rage rawrr*
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Grim Tela
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Well, why not just put another Aetheryte at every outpost. Heck, let's make walking absolutely obsolete while we're at it. *Open menu* *Teleport to GC* or *Open menu* *Teleport to mender*, *Open menu* *Teleport to Rowena*
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kenshiro Joestar
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmies View Post
    Well, why not just put another Aetheryte at every outpost. Heck, let's make walking absolutely obsolete while we're at it. *Open menu* *Teleport to GC* or *Open menu* *Teleport to mender*, *Open menu* *Teleport to Rowena*
    I already feel the game is like that, honestly.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Derek Hale
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    they didn't make aetherite in every outpost, but they made chocobos that brings you in every outpost where there's no aetherite, while you finish eat your pizza.

they cost 60/80 gil, bummer.
    (0)
    Did you see my badge? I'm a professional!

Player
    Character
    Tete Rouge
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Baneus View Post
    What? Why would you not go to the city Aetheryte and then use the Net to 'port out the Zephyr Gate?

Quote Originally Posted by Moqi View Post
    Because I don't find them boring. The road form Dragonhead to Whitebrim is. Seriously, nobody wants to read this back and forth for over a page. My post was pretty clear.
    So your initial argument was it's stupid to have to run to Whitebrim every time you need to do something there, yet it'd be fine to run to other locations of longer distance because they're not boring? You are clutching at straws a little. It might have just been easier to say "You have a point" or "Then they should add them to more locations" than come up with this pathetic defense for your laziness.

Quote Originally Posted by RachaelMarie22 View Post
    Well some of these comments were interesting >.> there's only so much snow you can look at travelling between dragonhead and whitebrim, nothing wrong with wanting another aetherye where it would make sense to have one.

*Rawrr forum rage rawrr*
    Snow, lava, thunderstorms, chocolate wonderland... How the environment is should not determine where we should and shouldn't get an aetheryte. The bottom line is the run from Dragonhead to Whitebrim is one of the least used (quests, levequests and gathering at the Mistletoe Unspoiled Botany Node) runs with the shortest distance, yet it's being singled out for an Aetheryte. There are places we go to far more often that take far longer to run to. And where would it stop? Why don't we just add an Aetheryte to every location we'll ever do something at.

Good grief, transportation is already too fast and you want more aetheryte?
    (0)
    Last edited by SeleneVenizelos; 07-28-2014 at 07:24 PM.

Player
    Character
    Duuude Bismarck
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 80
    Once western Coerthas is unlocked, I would honestly expect Riversmeet aetheryte to be on the edge of the zone. makes up for that travel a bit. Please look forward to it.
    (0)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast