Player
    Character
    Mariel Crystallie
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Blue Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Exguard View Post
    Adventurer: Hello Mr. Monsters! Don't mind us we're just here to practice fighting you so that when we really come to kill you, you'll die easier! No hard feelings yeah? D:?
    well basicly we just want help the new player learning "how to fight"... even u already clear it u know its still hard...not gonna easier since no Echo buff applied or anything... your gear still same , your damage still same , the monster hp still same... nothing change .... learning not giving u an extra damage so its still not gonna drastically easier...

I really just want encourage all new player to learn SCOB especially the one without static... some of them are really scare to make mistake when join PF (CLEAR ONLY) and almost all PF right now using (CLEAR ONLY 3 MISTAKE = KICK/DISBAND) , in the end they gonna give up if something like this keep going happen....
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nyaano Nohea
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    If the "practice mode" version is non-progression and non-loot, it's a good idea...
    Non-progression also implies that you enter from the start every time you enter, having to clear trash all the way to boss every time.
    And clearing one turn in "practice mode" means you can't enter next turn without clear it for real during the current progression week.

No progression, no loot, no cutscenes or any story... Just enter and learn from people that have cleared it. Assuming that people would actually help teach it since they get no loot for doing it.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sir Taint
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 50
    Good idea!

I would love to do coil on my alt jobs not for the gear but the experience.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Hesseth Rahk
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    I'm with others, as long as there is no progression (which includes story as for some that is the important part of progression, and this needs to be as fair as possible), no loot, and you can't enter a training turn until you have beat the turn prior in non-practice SCOB.

I would love to try healing t6-9, but my static can't afford for me to switch off dps, and our 2 healer's dps aren't geared enough for this to be a real possibility. This would allow me to try that, and also allow me to help other players practice and get better, which still benefits me because when someone doesn't show and I need to pug a person, well maybe now I can find someone who knows what to do. They get a clear, we get a win without the frustration of a carry, and everyone benefits.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Sayoko Hirata
    World
    Shinryu
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 90
    Mmm id love to practice solo healing 6-9 with my friends group whose already cleared for the week. i support this but doubt it'll come to fruition because of some silly reason.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vladislav Bahamut
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    good idea , SE should add "this" feature instead lame echo from start . Coil with bit lifted difficulty for practice/story porpuse with no gear drops and no locks
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Chai Latte
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    They could just remove the turn/weekly lockout (no Echo please) seeing as they are throwing everything else out the window for free via The Hunt.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vittorino Saggio
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Lol, you want practice, go in there and die and keep fighting until you have it down; then the following week go do it all over again. Practice makes perfect. lolol
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Elan Centauri
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladislav View Post
    good idea , SE should add "this" feature instead lame echo from start . Coil with bit lifted difficulty for practice/story porpuse with no gear drops and no locks
    Essentially a "story mode" Coil. This idea has been brought up before, and I would still support it. People don't always need or want the gear, they want the story. The people who actually raid can have their loot. :P As to a full-on practice mode that isn't a bad idea either but a story mode version would make more sense.
    (1)
    Last edited by Vahlnir; 07-27-2014 at 09:23 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naoki_Yoshida View Post
    Personal Housing
    While I cannot give a specific date on when personal housing will be implemented, I can say that prices will be completely separate from free company housing, and, naturally, far more affordable.

Player
    Character
    Valentyne Laska
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    A practice mode would be greatly welcome. It would also help lower the amount of harassment in game.
    (0)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast