Player
    Character
    Aika Nakamura
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 51

Atmas. Yes, I know.

So, earlier today I was grinding Atmas with a friend of mine. We were on our third shard in a single day, on quite a roll fortunately, except he never got his third one (to what I know, I'm on vacation now). I managed 3 Atma's of the Goat before he even got one (I could have got more, because I had to leave about 4 hours into our farming)!

What's with this? Am I really lucky, or does he have some bad luck? Is there really any knowledge on how Atma's work in the slightest, or is it just actually completely random with no chances of hope there?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Olclessiy Yolmathaer
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    RNGesus has blessed you, for now. But yes it is all luck. Better get used that.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Your Character
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Blue Mage Lv 60
    If you know, then why are you making yet another thread about it? There's existing threads, post there?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aika Nakamura
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 51
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistaire View Post
    If you know, then why are you making yet another thread about it? There's existing threads, post there?
    By "I know", I meant that I know they're supposed to be rare, but it just throws me out of whack when I can manage 3 of a "rare drop" when my friend can't even manage one. It just seems a bit of a far stretch that I can literally run around him in circles with that.
    (0)