Player
    Character
    Raina Kil'drassa
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 70

<Mentors>, a Buddy System Linkshell

Hey there everyone! I'd like to announce the creation of <Mentors>. What is that, you ask? Well, it's a linkshell with the goal of building a strong support network of help for everyone who would like it. <Mentors> would like to see everyone enjoy the beautiful world of Final Fantasy XIV to its highest potential.

Our goal: The goal of <Mentors> is to assist both new and returning players in a helpful, friendly way. Final Fantasy XIV can be a daunting game to learn if you've no one to ask about it. In <Mentors>, feel free to ask any question you like, no matter how silly you think it might be. We are here for you! Would you like someone to run low level dungeons with? Struggling with that tough story dungeon and can't quite seem to get a group for it? How about someone to chat with? Someone who knows their job very well and is willing to give advice? Someone who can give you hints or pointers for making your first play through as smooth as possible? If you've just reached level 50 and have no idea what to do next, ask us! Look no further!

Members: <Mentors> is open and accepting to anyone! New players, returning players, or veteran players! It doesn't matter how much you know about the game. If you'd like to learn more, or share what you know with others, we'd love to have you! We're also looking for knowledgeable players would would like to be a part of the mentor program. If you enjoy helping people and would like to be a part of the program, you're absolutely welcome to join!

Important: <Mentors> promotes a helpful, kind environment and as such, has a zero tolerance policy for any and all kinds of discrimination or toxicity. We are 100% LGBT friendly. We want all members to be comfortable asking for help, asking questions, and to feel welcome among other linkshell members.

Contact us: If <Mentors> is something you would be interested in, please feel free to contact me. My ingame name is Raina Whitewind. I will also be checking back on the forums. I am online during most days and late nights after 10pm PST. I look forward to hearing from you! ^_^
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rena Kisaragi
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 80
    Hello Raina, welcome to Faerie forums btw :3

I am always for bettering our community. So if your LS is out to help out new players I am willing to help out and lend my FC resources when I can. I will try to contact you when your online.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Raina Kil'drassa
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 70
    Awesome, thanks Rena! It's a fairly new idea on my part so I'm just working on getting the interest spread around a bit. Thought I'd try the forums before work, and chatting with new players after.
    (0)