Player
    Character
    Zireael Stargaze
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60

Hide all player characters, mets, minions and companions except party members in cong

Add an options in settings:

[■] Hide all player characters, pets, minions and companions except party members in congested areas

Not sure if anyone has noticed, but trying to participate in any popular open world event in the game is pretty much impossible.
    Before it was Odin and Behemoth, now Hunt parties.
    Take a look at this screenshot (I play on PC)

I can see everyone around me, their glowing weapons, HP bars and what not. What's the only thing mising from the picture? Yes, the enemy...
    It leaves me baffled that playing MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer...) people aren't able to participate in content if there's more than 30-50 players around you. On a server supposedly housing 5000 active players...
    I'm no experienced server engineer or software programmer, but when looking at other games on the market, I don't see incidents where your enemy suddenly vanishes and you only see other players around you fighting a ghost.
    The developers said they gave the S rank hunt enemies top display priority, but I say it did not work. So please go back and fix the problem. There's many things you can do, I just gave you an idea where to start at the top of my post.
    I want to see my enemy first, 20 glowing Gae Bolgs can wait their turn
    (2)
    Last edited by Zirael_Foxfire; 07-25-2014 at 06:28 AM.

Player
    Character
    Gokuhan Kai
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    I've had the same issue. Because of this and the way hunt mobs die in seconds I won't do them anymore.

I don't think an option like this will ever happen, but I do think that the priority needs to be adjusted because whatever they did before didn't fix it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Y'kayah Tia
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 50
    I think they tweaked the priorities on a few specific mobs, but it needs to be done more universally. They should have a general priority list something like:

1) Enemies and party members (including your own pet if you're an ACN/SMN/SCH)
    2) NPC's and other players
    3) chocobo companions and other players' ACN/SMN/SCH pets
    4) minions

(And it's possible they might need to update the software's ability to recognize when this type of congestion problem is occurring, so it knows better when to start applying those priorities and cutting off the lower-priority figures from being displayed.)
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Florian Nozomu
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    I agree. We should be able to hide pets and other players to free our screens up. I’ve played mmo’s that do this and it works wonders for me. Please add this!
    (0)
    “Courage is the magic that turns dreams into a reality”