Player
    Character
    Rix Solstice
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50

[FC] 'Pax Virtus' Looking for a Few Good Folk

Pax Virtus, the Eorzean chapter of a massive, multi-game online community, is currently seeking members. We're a friendly group of people and believe that the most important part about playing a game like Final Fantasy XIV is, quite simply, having FUN.

Strange concept, eh? Fun.

In Pax Virtus, we encourage you to set your own goals. If you see something that needs doing, and want to set it up, ask for a bit of help and we'll try to see it through. If you just want a good place to call home while you make your own way, that's just as good.

We've started on Second Coil, and almost have Turn 5 on farm, and we would like to expand our raid focus, but honestly, just about any style of play is welcome. One of our oldest members doesn't even raid with us, but he's part of our family all the same. Just remember, 'Have Fun' and 'Be Nice'

If any of this sounds interesting, please go to our recruiting thread at http://www.paxgaming.com/index.php?t...ntation.10524/
    (0)
    Last edited by RixSolstice; 10-24-2014 at 12:50 AM.

Player
    Character
    Arannon Starflare
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    I joined Pax around three years ago, I'd decided to play SWtOR and unfortunately all my friends at the time either weren't interested in the game, or insisted on playing Sith. I'm a Jedi fanboy so I wound up all by my lonesome and for awhile that was okay, but I find I play MMO's for the people I'm playing with more than the game itself, and so after a time I found myself stuck between two choices, either finding new folks to play with, or leaving the game.

Luckily, I found Pax Gaming, and three years later here I am. Leading a guild of my own in a game I love, and bringing folks who may be looking for a fun group of people to play with a new home. Best decision I've made in recent memory really, the people in Pax are all wonderful, and I'm glad to call them my friends.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Brekin Brekin
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Bumpity!

These guys are great. I joined Pax two weeks ago after seeing a friendly shout whilst mindlessly farming Atmas. Then I spoke with Rix for a bit about what the FC was like and what I was hoping to find. Then I was directed to Pax's website. The chatbox! Enjoying the fact that I can chat with everyone else who plays different games other than FFXIV.

My FC mates have been really fun to chat and group with. Go on and check Pax out! They have a good, solid community running.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Duu'ki Zeduun
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 17
    I just had to drop in and give my praise of the Pax Virtus crowd.

I can't think of a bad thing to say about the Pax community. I joined up with the SWToR group of Pax several months back, but every now and then I get an itch to try a new game and recently decided FFXIV would scratch that itch. The folks in Pax Virtus have been incredible in welcoming me and helping me get oriented in an unfamiliar world. As I listen to the guild chatter about everything they're doing, I get more and more eager to level up and join in. Truly a great group of people, in this game and many others.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alfonsus Runehound
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    I joined Pax a few years ago as a member of their SWTOR division. I can say that I have already gone through several games with them and can always go back to the games I've played in the past and find friendly people to play with. Apart from going through content together the no drama part of the community is awesome! Great group of people!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Keralei Leondra
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 27

Love this guild!

I'm currently in the recruiting process but I am having so much fun with these guys. Everyone has been so nice and helpful and they're just a great bunch of peeps to hang with. I have to say the recruitment process is a lot of fun too!
    (0)

Player
    The Cold Lands of Canada - U'l Dah (could'nt play SMN at lauch, so picked BLM))
    Character
    Korbash Soucolline
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    I've joined Pax years ago when I was looking for a guild for The Secret World. I've played a few MMOs and Diablo 3 with them since, including this one. They're really awesome, kind and mature.
    (0)

English is NOT my mother language, French is. Use my recruitment code MV9YGNXD before paying your sub and get cool items. http://sqex.to/Cz9

Player
    Character
    Victor Stillwater
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 55
    PAX is the guild I switched to from a legacy server because of anxiety issues with talking to people.

They accepted me with open arms, and I've been able to play various games with like-minded people who are cool with me.

To say that they're perfect is an exaggeration, of course. No guild of community will ever be completely perfect for one person especially a game a hopper like me... but PAX is a place I can call home whenever I decide to venture out into the wide gaming world.

/salute
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Elise Solara
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Bump!

I also first joined Pax during SWTOR way back when, after the guild I used to be a part of disbanded. I came across their recruitment thread, saw the interactions they had with the community and decided, "hey why not."

Here I am years later for FFXIV, which for all its flaws (I'm looking at you ATMA!) is one of the most fun MMOs I've played in years, with a group of awesome fellow gamers. Yeah, I think I made the right call

Its great to be part of a community who are friendly, helpful, and overall know how to have fun. So come on in, we welcome you with open arms
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alfonsus Runehound
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Just to expound on my experience, when I joined Pax I was quite surprised that they had an application process. Their application process was actually fun. Its main goal wasn't really to find out your DPS, it's more about finding out if you and Pax are a good mix. They're interested in finding out more about you.

Once I got in, everyone's very welcoming. For someone who's just starting the game, you'll find someone who'll answer questions you have about the game and how to play your class better either in-game chat or the forums. The forums is quite lively since the Pax community spans a wide array of games so you get to interact with people from other games as well. If you're looking for a group of good peoples, this is it.

Also, our FC leader is a hermit so come one come all. We only charge 20gil to view a real live hermit lol. Only joking Arg! I could say a lot more about how awesome these people are but I'm at work and am only sneaking in to type this. Don't judge me! Haha!
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast