Player
    Character
    The Chosen
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60

Hunt Seals getting raised?

I read that they are raising the daily hunts, What do you feel is the right amount to get from daily hunts and weekly hunt?

I think

5 seals per (first 3) hunts = 15 seals
    The 2 other ones that you get from fates should be 10 seals each and a bonus of 10 seals for completing all of the hunts in the daily mark. So that would get you 45 seals per day.

The weekly hunt should give 100 seals.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Drachen Xaela
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 57
    Where did you read this?
    Also, I think we're given the approperiate amount considering people use radar etc it would be far to easy to cap if we increased the reward.
    The linkshells also makes finding hunts really easy, so it's nice that people have to work a little for the rewards.
    (0)
    Every time I just bearly win the loot..

Player
    Character
    Andros Dyrstwyrn
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by R1dder View Post
    Where did you read this?
    Also, I think we're given the approperiate amount considering people use radar etc it would be far to easy to cap if we increased the reward.
    The linkshells also makes finding hunts really easy, so it's nice that people have to work a little for the rewards.
    Live letter and it is not the zerg hunt that gets the consideration of having reward increased. It is the Daily's
    And not everyone is using radar, hunting with the herd.... Some people don't like this
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Drachen Xaela
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 57
    I would've agreed with you if it wasn't for the fact that it is really super easy to farm lots of seals. People are farming 500+ seals a day if they are active enough
    so I don't think it should be increased until we do something about zerg hunt.. The things you can buy from seals (books) is an easy way to get ilvl110 on your
    weathered gear - too easy now if you ask me.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Cenebi Zahak
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Raising the daily rewards isn't about making seals easier to get for everyone. Mostly it's about the fact that currently daily hunt bills are completely pointless, but it's also to give the more casual players that don't have the time and/or devotion to hunt Elite Marks effectively enough to actually get seals.

The fact is that more casual players that only play maybe 1-2 hours/day if that are essentially unable to participate in hunts *at all*. That's not a good thing. Daily hunt bills were supposed to be for those players, so that they could still gain some allied seals (albeit at a much slower rate than other players). While some of the hardcore players may be fine with casuals not being able to really participate, it's rarely a good business decision to release open-world content that over 50% of your player base has no chance at participating in at all.

I agree that something needs to be done about the zerg hunts, but this is a mostly separate issue.
    (23)
    Last edited by Cenebi; 07-23-2014 at 07:35 PM.

Player
    Character
    Blowfin Jr
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by R1dder View Post
    I would've agreed with you if it wasn't for the fact that it is really super easy to farm lots of seals. People are farming 500+ seals a day if they are active enough
    so I don't think it should be increased until we do something about zerg hunt.. The things you can buy from seals (books) is an easy way to get ilvl110 on your
    weathered gear - too easy now if you ask me.
    The increase in dailies is actually about getting people to do them. You do understand that not many people do the content because the rewards are terrible, right? An increase in daily rewards, by extension, will ease the pressure on the Eilite marks by virtue of less people feeling the need to participate.

And yeah, I don't see any problem with making the daily rewards a lot better. They're useless at the moment, at the very least it will allow people who have no interest in hunts some other method of acquiring seals, that won't take them months.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Drachen Xaela
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 57
    Quote Originally Posted by blowfin View Post
    The increase in dailies is actually about getting people to do them. You do understand that not many people do the content because the rewards are terrible, right? An increase in daily rewards, by extension, will ease the pressure on the Eilite marks by virtue of less people feeling the need to participate.
    SE was talking about this, commenting that increasing the rewards would also increase the popularity of hunts - leading to even more people zerg hunting (i can't find the source, will look for it).
    The rewards are kinda crap yea, apart from the books which is pretty amazing if you want to upgreade your weathered gear.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Seijuro Hiko
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by NathanDrake View Post
    I read that they are raising the daily hunts, What do you feel is the right amount to get from daily hunts and weekly hunt?
    imo the good amount is when seal/hour from daylies > seal/hour from hunt.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Powercow Cowcow
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    The seal rewards for the dailies need to be at least 20X higher for them to be even respectable. Add in some Mythology (and Soldiery for the FATE hunts) and it'll be decent.
    (15)
    If someone wins an argument, they have learned nothing.

FOR DOCKHAND!

Player
    Character
    Asny Rak'nys
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Can live witouth myth and sol from hunts but do want more seals from dalies - as it is... I don't even bother doing the dailies... One or two people tend to drop a location atleast a few times while Im' online so I can get usually 10-20 seals easily in a day from that.
    (0)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast