Player
    Character
    Sigmund Volsung
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by R1dder View Post
    That would allow you to max out your seals way too fast with little effort. Also they increased the hp of the marks, giving you some time to get the damage needed for the reward.

A better solution then would be to increase the spawn rate of the marks. You can't expect them to increase the reward when people can grind as much as 500+ seals in one day already.
    So much self-contradiction in one post. You talk about them making it too easy to max out seals, but then offer a better solution that simply makes it easier for someone to cap out seals in a much shorter period of time. The groups that run around hitting all the A ranks every 3-4 hours are still going to run around hitting all the A ranks if they spawn every 2-3 hours. Nothing will change it from being a zerg fest because people are still shooting to fully equip in ilvl 110 gear as quickly as possible. Your solution just allows them to do it quicker.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Nyaano Nohea
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Eissels View Post
    Uh, I don't know if you noticed, but this is already how it is. Myth is stupid easy to get.
    And there are two huge myth sinks...
    Atma -> Animus (13500 required)
    Animus -> Novus (1500 required + 800 per map you decide to buy)

Quote Originally Posted by Nukocafe View Post
    Not everyone is doing Animus/Novus. At the moment I don't even know what to do with my myth because of that.
    When it rained Philo tomes in 2.1, what did people spend them on when they no longer needed gear?
    Crafting mats...

Your myths could be used to buy crafting mats that you can sell if you don't need them for anything else...
    (0)
    Last edited by Nekodar; 07-23-2014 at 11:24 PM.

Player
    Character
    Yurika Huin
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekodar View Post
    Not everyone is doing Animus/Novus. At the moment I don't even know what to do with my myth because of that.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Colman Meridius
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 56

That comment was in regards to people equipping to i90 too easily, which happens well before animus/novus grind starts. Gearing to i90 was already very easy. More seals wouldn't change that.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alrik Rouge
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    I'm one of those that can really only play about an hour or so a night during the week. And since I'm working on my Novus, I do daily expert roulette. And then trail roulette for the myth. And then whatever else I can fit in if possible.

I'd love daily bills to go up to 5 per bill. It'd be great to have bonus of 10 seals (if not 15) if you complete all 5 bills. Any more than that, and I think it would out weigh it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yurika Huin
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 80
    When it rained Philo tomes in 2.1, what did people spend them on when they no longer needed gear?
    Crafting mats...
    Yes but since everyone is doing that the price on them is dropping and it almost makes it pointless :P
    I honestly wish we could trade myth for the old crafting mats like potash etc....I need more Vanya silk than Cashmere to be honest :/
    (0)

15 each for the 3 sets of trash mobs
    30 each for the 2 FATE bosses

105 per day if you do them all
    735 a week, which is just short of a Sand but you'd get it if you get the Weekly Elite Mark.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Drachen Xaela
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 57
    Quote Originally Posted by FraenirVolsung View Post
    So much self-contradiction in one post. You talk about them making it too easy to max out seals, but then offer a better solution that simply makes it easier for someone to cap out seals in a much shorter period of time. The groups that run around hitting all the A ranks every 3-4 hours are still going to run around hitting all the A ranks if they spawn every 2-3 hours. Nothing will change it from being a zerg fest because people are still shooting to fully equip in ilvl 110 gear as quickly as possible. Your solution just allows them to do it quicker.
    You're right. My "solution" was too hasty.
    I'm going back to what i first stated: They shouldn't increase rewards, or change it for that matter.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Drachen Xaela
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 57
    Quote Originally Posted by Nukocafe View Post
    It's such hard work to teleport into coordinates your giant link shell gives you and zerg the monster all day instead of being at work! All those people at work? Pft! They don't work hard at all! Those lazy bums! How dare they try to get some gear in a game they pay money for!
    At least it's time consuming and requires some effort rather than begging the devs to up the rewards because ppl think it's too much work.
    What does "in a game they pay money for" to do with anything?? It's for them to keep the servers going, expand the content etc. You can't expect
    them to bow to your will because you pay a fee.
    (0)
    Every time I just bearly win the loot..

Player
    Character
    Yurika Huin
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by R1dder View Post
    You can't expect
    them to bow to your will because you pay a fee.
    Wow that's funny, last I recalled I am supposed to get what I pay for. If I didn't, I wouldn't pay for anything and wouldn't need to work an earn money!
    While I agree hunts require time, they certainly do not require effort. Only 1 person has to "put effort" into tracking his excel spreadsheet for spawn times and only 1 guy has to "put effort" to call out the coordinates for the zerg to come and beat the monster in 10 seconds.

Everyone who pays money for this game is entitled to the same access to rewards as anyone else. Just because you have more time on your hands doesn't make you "more deserving" of a reward. The only true rewards which require "effort" are things you get from coil because those require time, practice and coordination to earn.
    (4)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast