Player
    Character
    Dark Lich
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60

300 minutes and counting since reset to get into CT through duty finder

It's like they got their upgrades elsewhere in some uncapped resource race that brings out the best in people.

I actually like new CT and the gear is very decent for some of the jobs. My DRG likes determination, not skill speed (No one likes skill speed!), so most of the gear is pretty attractive. But not attractive enough apparently to get a queue for the first 5 hours of reset. That seems pretty bad since the balance was already shifted to require fewer tanks.

I'm not really enjoying the lack of interest in 24 man content that was destroyed almost entirely by hunts. Uncapped Hunts Vs Capped CT. CT lost. You can't go back in time to make hunt rewards reasonable since too many people have already benefitted from you giving away raid gear in non raids without a cap. You might think about uncapping CT and calling this patch a wash.

People should be really well geared for next patch, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Mostly just food for thought for the future.

Edit 500 minutes. still waiting. I'll be raiding in an hour. Sargatanas being NA has nothing to do with not getting a queue the entire day. I've been watching the slots fill up and then people leave because they have been waiting. It only popped for a minute around 5PM EST and then someone withdrew.

Edit 2 560 minutes. Going to raid. Hope I have better luck.
    (7)
    Last edited by ManaKing; 07-23-2014 at 09:33 AM.

Player
    Character
    Sora Burakku
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    Same thing is happening to Frontlines. I love FL and CT but it sucks waiting several hours to get a queue. I'm worried it will only get worse as time goes if Hunts arent adjusted in some meaningful way. I hadnt really thought of it before even though I've seen the threads but with the gear and seals and oils etc, i'm not surprised attendance is so sparse in all other content.

I had thought "well its just something new so of course it is getting spammed." I keep forgetting the majority of players only take the path of least resistance rather then play the whole game and enjoy all it has to offer... Same thing happened with FATE's at the beginning.
    (1)
    Last edited by MageBlack; 07-23-2014 at 05:53 AM.

Player
    Character
    Syanonn Rias
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    Sargatanas is in NA data center... ya know, there just might be bigger things out there to do after the reset... like work and school...
    Try to queue a bit later.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Mimay Highwind
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    They should have never capped it to one item per week then. Once we get our drop we don't go back until next week.
    Hunting is boring....like atma type boring.
    They need to figure out how to pick the pace up or risk losing it all.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sam Witch
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Chihaya View Post
    Sargatanas is in NA data center... ya know, there just might be bigger things out there to do after the reset... like work and school...
    Try to queue a bit later.
    Duty finder is cross-server, not just NA.
    (1)

Character
    Archs Crysta
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Merryl View Post
    They should have never capped it to one item per week then. Once we get our drop we don't go back until next week.
    Hunting is boring....like atma type boring.
    They need to figure out how to pick the pace up or risk losing it all.
    CT is already dead to me. Level 100 items are useless but for vanity and re-doing the tower every time feels like a chore.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sam Witch
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    ST is great for getting gear for your other jobs that you don't have soldiery to spend on.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Crystal Rainbow
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Alipoprocks View Post
    Duty finder is part of your Server group.
    http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...66d5ddfed8ac50

- Japan data center
    - Group 1
    Aegis/Atomos/Carbuncle/Garuda/Gungnir/Kujata/Ramuh/Tonberry/Typhon/Unicorn

- Group 2
    Alexander/Bahamut/Durandal/Fenrir/Ifrit/Ridill/Tiamat/Ultima/Valefor/Yojimbo/Zeromus

- Group 3
    Anima/Chocobo/Hades/Ixion/Mandragora/Masamune/Pandaemonium/Titan/Asura/Belias

- North American/European data center
    - Group 1
    Adamantoise/Balmung/Cerberus/Coeurl/Faerie/Goblin/Midgardsormr/Odin/Sargatanas/Siren

- Group 2
    Behemoth/Diabolos/Excalibur/Famfrit/Lamia/Leviathan/Lich/Shiva/Ultros/Brynhildr

- Group 3
    Cactuar/Exodus/Gilgamesh/Hyperion/Malboro/Moogle/Phoenix/Ragnarok/Mateus/Zalera

Not All servers.
    (2)
    Last edited by CrystalRainbow; 07-23-2014 at 06:39 AM.

Player
    Character
    Skadi Felis
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Alipoprocks View Post
    Cross-Server to the server in the same datacenter.
    Because all JP servers are in own JP datacenters and all EU sever are in 1 EU datacenter (chaos), are NA severs together with other NA servers in their datacenters.

Sargatanas is in the Aether datacenter together with Adamantoise, Balmung, Cactuar, Coeurl, Faerie, Gilgamesh, Goblin, Jenova, Mateus, Midgardsomr, Siren and Zalera. All are NA severs.
    (0)
    Last edited by Felis; 07-23-2014 at 07:12 AM.

Character
    Alukah Bast
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    That sounds odd, specially for a melee, perhaps the DF internally dropped you from the queue.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast