Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Mariel Crystallie
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    agreed for this. the battle itself kinda fun thou , hard but yes, need coordination with each other so kinda not friendly with pug.

i just wish the ring gonna upgraded into 110 . ( or just make it can upgradeable by using oil ) since you know.... slaying rings allagan kinda sucks so we need more option for 110 rings. i just wish the ring really become 110 so we can have option like i90 back there ( garuda ring / allagan ring / myth ring )...
    (0)

that doesn't mean it is a Melee friendly fight.
    Honestly I still fail to see what is exactly melee unfriendly in this fight. I mean you just have to pay attention to the adds in the water when one precise cast is triggered (Thunderbolt) and thats it. Thats all there is in term of melee unfriendly mechanic.

Thunderspark, in case nobody noticed already, got a range that is, oddly enough, precisely just enough for a melee to keep dpsin while beein at the very edge of it.

Im doin 410 dps on that fight. When I have to go out of the water in order to not take conductivity I just use one dot on Ramuh and go back on the add.

It is. THAT. complicated. Im truelly not exageratin

Again if people use too complex strategies / positionning its not the fight in itself that is problematic
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Rjain Midnight
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    My only issue with the fight is it is deceptively hard to discern the difference between the player target circles and the non-player ones. This during the add phase with the add thunderbolts that are all pretty much the same colours/tones makes it practically impossible to tell where the hell anything is for me. I have double vision so having a thousand lines of the same colour on the screen multiplied makes this fight hellish.

I feel the player target circles and non-player circles should be completely different colours and shapes.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Faedra Braddock
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Rjain View Post
    My only issue with the fight is it is deceptively hard to discern the difference between the player target circles and the non-player ones. This during the add phase with the add thunderbolts that are all pretty much the same colours/tones makes it practically impossible to tell where the hell anything is for me. I have double vision so having a thousand lines of the same colour on the screen multiplied makes this fight hellish.

I feel the player target circles and non-player circles should be completely different colours and shapes.
    I... whuh...

WHERE IS YOUR FACE?!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rui Ooshima
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaireAbigail View Post
    Lastly, in the SV hm last boss, all he was saying is that they probably foreshadow incoming mechanics on the next primal fight which is shiva.
    Someone with intelligence who understands.

Quote Originally Posted by Nukocafe View Post
    The 3 of you (and anyone else who disagrees) need to understand that I'm not asking TO NERF THE FIGHT. I am asking to make rewards ON PAR WITH THE DIFFICULTY. Raising the ilvl of the rings to 110 or the weapons to 105/110 would be a much better option than nerfing the fight all together. Stop being rude and trolling my thread.
    Ramuh that difficult? Don't think it is more difficult than coil. T7 is way more punishing than this. Don't think DPS check is tougher than Turn 8. IL100 rewards seems fine, although I don't think most ppl will complain if it was i110.

You are being the troll looking at most of your replies.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Dark Falcon
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Hm I have not even got to do Ramuh but even I am starting not to wanna bother.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Indira Cliodhna
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    first it was titan, now it this i though people wanted a challenge?
    (1)

People want rewards.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Viva Diva
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 60
    My static has cleared this. The scholar book dropped which our scholar passed on due to almost having novus. Being that we still have other content that give actual upgrades rather than side grade rings, we'll probably never do it again. There is just no incentive to farm REX. I'd do it for the weapons but apparently they are as rare as a Levi mirror and my static has no interest in gearing alt classes. Rings should be i110. Then you'd see parties doing it.
    (3)

http://dtguilds.com

Player
    Character
    Kagari Asuha
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Rjain View Post

I agree with this. They need to make the circles look different or something. It's hard to see them because they're so faint.
    (0)

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast