Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Player
    Character
    Bobbin Threadbare
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Happy to report that Ogrefly pops again at silver ore nodes. It sure loves eating ores. Too bad this time I'm there to kill it instead. lol
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tomba Labomba
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Had it happening yesterday. Was mining in Northern Thanalan for some Ore and a B rank mob spawned behind me and before I knew what's going on I was dead. To make it worse, upon returning and having changed the class, the mob was already slained. Killed and shafted ftw! But it was like that since the beginning of FF14. The open World is kinda dangerous for DOL. Sometimes annoying but not really a problem imo. In fact my Miner and Botanist will probably lead me to randomly meet hunting mobs more than everything else I do so I rather welcome it. I only need to see it first and quickly change class haha.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cherry Fortuna
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Alukah View Post
    If you are a lvl 30 miner, mining in a lvl 30 zone and your stealth goes up to lvl 30, stealth will not work with a lvl 50 monster.

IMO this is more troublesome:

The elite spawned on someone with the "new adventurer" status.
    So basically:
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Crystal Dreams
    World
    Sephirot
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 88
    Quote Originally Posted by Alukah View Post
    If you are a lvl 30 miner, mining in a lvl 30 zone and your stealth goes up to lvl 30, stealth will not work with a lvl 50 monster.

IMO this is more troublesome:

The elite spawned on someone with the "new adventurer" status.
    I've only seen that bat once so far and it kept hiding behind a tree. It's so easy to imagine a fresh new level 1-3 player waltzing out of Limsa, all rosy cheeked and eager for adventure, only to drop dead because they walked past an innocent looking tree.

That is not how new players are kept >_> It is how ex players spread word of mouth though about a game that doesn't even give them a chance to defend themselves.
    (0)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6