Player
    Character
    Elizabeth Trueblood
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

Relinquising Housing Problem

Our FC is trying to relinquish our current plot/house so we can upgrade and move. However, 1 FC member's Chocobo is still in the stable. It prevents us from removing the stable and being able to relinquish the plot. The FC member hasn't logged in for 4 days now.

Is there any ways we can deal with this? We also opened a GM Ticket in game but still no response.

We fear that the plot that we want to move in will be taken. Another worry is that this FC member might not come back at all (subscription run out, etc).
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Nico Nico
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 70
    I am curious if the member has became unkickable as same as if he has a private chamber...
    Tho it would be a great discovery...^^;
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Elizabeth Trueblood
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    He is un-kickable as well due to his chocobo being in the FC stable. We've tried a lot of ways, including changing ranks and removing rank privileges (like the ability to stable chocobo).
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Nico Nico
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by DCILuther View Post
    He is un-kickable as well due to his chocobo being in the FC stable. We've tried a lot of ways, including changing ranks and removing rank privileges (like the ability to stable chocobo).
    Thanks for the answer.
    I hope SE would help you for this situation asap
    as the patch notes has not mentioned this situation with chococo stable, while it has mentioned similar issue with the private chamber.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Last Hero
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    That's such a bummer. Can we get a community rep to confirm SE knows this is a problem and is working on it? We really need to be able to manage our FC without being locked out of doing things because of "features".
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Emil Taylor
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    lol that sucks, I just feel bad for the guy cuz when he comes back ppl are gonna be like "we weren’t able to move for days because of your dam bird" lol
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cuervo Mi'ihen
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Have you tried to contact an GM about that? Can they do something about it?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sieglen Damvir
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    We have the same issue except the offending issue is a member's personal quarters that hadn't been destroyed, and the member hasn't been online for an entire week. We can't kick him or destroy the room ourselves.

I know the devs are working on this, any idea when?
    (0)

Player

I am having the same issue as the original post. We have a small FC and really have no reason to upgrade house size but we decided we wanted to and raised the money, realizing that one player who wasnt on since before 2.2 but came started again for patch 2.3.... he joined because we hunted together on first day and it seemed like a no brainer for a small FC, but now his stabled chocobo has been holding us up for a week, and im sure if he knew he would have no problem removing, but seems kind of silly that the whole FC must suffer, maybe even install like an inactive timer where it would unstable after a week, this way no one can just have a lvl'd chocobo without playing anyway? i hope they fix soon though my house we picked out may sell any day!
    (1)

Player

I am having the same issue as the original post. We have a small FC and really have no reason to upgrade house size but we decided we wanted to and raised the money, realizing that one player who wasnt on since before 2.2 but came started again for patch 2.3.... he joined because we hunted together on first day and it seemed like a no brainer for a small FC, but now his stabled chocobo has been holding us up for a week, and im sure if he knew he would have no problem removing, but seems kind of silly that the whole FC must suffer, maybe even install like an inactive timer where it would unstable after a week, this way no one can just have a lvl'd chocobo without playing anyway? i hope they fix soon though my house we picked out may sell any day!
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast