Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Brass Monkey
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    On the Behemoth server, the issue of losing visuals on the mobs has now extended to A-Ranks, and even a few B's.

This needs to be fixed in a global manner.... MONSTERS need to be FIRST priority in rendering. PARTY next, the hell with drawing anything else ... catch as catch can is fine after those 2 are done.
    (3)
    I'm lost.
    I've gone to find myself.
    If I should return before I get back,
    Please ask me to wait.

Character
    Randolont Althoreaux
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    The problem is they aren't FATEs so they likely have no easy way to single them out so we're stuck with the grid loading.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Volgera Darkstorm
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Yeah, Im kind upset with this stuff. I only get mob to show up when I get very close to it.
    But as I'm a BRD, sometimes I get one shooted since I'm too close. I was supposed to stay way of mob..not "tanking" it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Portus Cale
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by silentwindfr View Post
    because it wasn't means to be done like this, maybe?

the B rank was means to be solo monster, now they are for a small group (can be duo with chocobo)
    the A rank was means to be done by a small group, now it's a full group (it's still 8 people)
    the S rank was means to be done by multiple group, it's still the case, but frankly i'm kinda sure it's around 24 player...

there you are.... more of 100.... you don't see the trouble?
    You are missing the point. No matter what, if there is a monster targetting you and executing abilities on you, it and his abilities should have rendering priority.
    (1)
    He doesn't mind us conducting trials so close to his bazaar, so long as he's properly compensated... Yes, Portus, we pay him in sorcery-blasted bird flesh. - Cocobygo

Player
    Character
    Airget Lamh
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Damifino View Post
    You fixed it for Odin
    You fixed it for Behemoth

Please explain to me why you didn't put the same rendering priorities in for Elite Hunt marks.
    300 players in one place, 1 boss. Can't see the flippin boss most of the time, but I can sure see the 300 players.

Why can't you learn from previous experience SE?

WHY?
    It's cause hunts don't have any special triggers other that music cue.

FATEs on the otherhand have a trigger of notification for entering the radius in which it takes place, it's easy to place a code in that says "give players within FATE radisu priority in seeing the mob target" and the trigger is when the play enters the fate radius it will allow them to have priority to seeing the mob.

However for FATE mobs since they spawn randomly and don't have a true trigger of notifcation like FATE you can't just set an easy priority in assuming that everyone in the zone wants that mob cause then it would cause issue to those who may be in the region but not want to fight the mob.

With that in mind they could add an addition to the Hunting NPC that "buffs" the player with a Hunting insignia which when applied will give the player priority to seeing the hunting targets over other players in the area of the mob.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Brass Monkey
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Airget View Post
    It's cause hunts don't have any special triggers other that music cue.
    The point being, rendering priorities are all wrong. Monsters > Party > Alliance > Terrain > Effects > Anything or anyone else

It's really quite simple.
    (3)
    Last edited by Damifino; 07-24-2014 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Forgot something
    I'm lost.
    I've gone to find myself.
    If I should return before I get back,
    Please ask me to wait.

Player
    Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    I honestly don't see how anyone is even defending this to begin with. It doesn't matter if the content was meant for solo/light party instead of the server. A player's party and pets/companions along with the enemy should have vastly more rendering priority than 200 other players that aren't all that important to see. I shouldn't be unable to target a party member to heal or raise if they are right next to me, ever.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Keeff Veidrik
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    i fully agree with op

too many times i have been at a hunt and unable to even see the mob ;.;
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Indira Cliodhna
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    in your settings you can turn down how many player models you see to low. most of this "issue" you on your end.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hettan Rennik
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by indira View Post
    in your settings you can turn down how many player models you see to low. most of this "issue" you on your end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damifino View Post
    You fixed it for Odin
    You fixed it for Behemoth
    Apparently this has nothing to do with the users "end" if it has been fixed for the two biggest fates in the game. Priority has nothing to do with how many models are rendered, it effects which are rendered first.
    (0)

P.S. This is not my main...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast