Player
    Character
    Helios Etoilefilante
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by raelgun View Post
    there was a topic about spirit binding, according to the dev post about this, we can freely kick these people, hopefully they sort out the system, but we can kick them with no ramification, the more people that start doing this, the more deterrence people will be spirit bonding gear like this.
    Seeing what you want to see again. The mod said talk about it before entering the dungeon. If you DF the run and someone is doing it and you kick them because of it then you are in violation of harassment terms. There are no rules against SB in dungeons. Time to quit crying.
    (2)
    Again I saw that under the sun the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, nor bread to the wise, nor riches to the intelligent, nor favor to those with knowledge, but time and chance happen to them all.

Player
    Character
    Thendra Cyril-gun
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiryuukishi View Post
    Seeing what you want to see again. The mod said talk about it before entering the dungeon. If you DF the run and someone is doing it and you kick them because of it then you are in violation of harassment terms. There are no rules against SB in dungeons. Time to quit crying.
    nope, they stated clearly we can discuss such matters and come to a debate with each other, issues including this fall under the debate, again, many people have said its the groups decision, people like your self again are trying to scaremonger people so you can get away with it.
    (0)

Character
    Alukah Bast
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiryuukishi View Post
    It doesn't matter how many excuses you try to find, if you get the boot after trying to get carried by SBing crafter gear crying to the GMs wont help.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ewitt Rainbow
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    As long as your hit meet the cap suck it up or vote to kick or make your own party and at least then you can control your group.
    (2)
    Commendations.
    If I play dps I only give it out to other dps.
    If I play tank I only give it out to healers.
    If I play healer I only give it out to tank.

Only if they should be getting a commendation.
    There are always exceptions to the rules!

Player
    Character
    Melfina Amastacia
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by raelgun View Post
    nope, they stated clearly we can discuss such matters and come to a debate with each other, issues including this fall under the debate, again, many people have said its the groups decision, people like your self again are trying to scaremonger people so you can get away with it.
    If you kick them without talking about it is what he means. Which is what many people do, they just kick and ask questions later, which of course doesn't quite work in that order.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Staris Fate
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 60
    Make spirit bond apply to your whole equipment bag at like 1/5 the rate.
    Will help lower the market prices too!.
    #dreams #rentistoohigh
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Matdredalia Angelkin
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    While I think the person above (in the original post) was just trolling, I've seen a LOT of spirit bonding going on in ST and of course, LoA for months before this. And it DEFINITELY needs to be addressed. I can not count the LoA wipes I've had because we've had 2/3rds of the raid spirit bonding. Or the ST wipe we had the other night because one whole group was an FC just coming in to spirit bond. It really, really needs to stop.
    (0)
    Last edited by Matdredalia; 07-21-2014 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Clarification.

Player
    Character
    Rui Ooshima
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    I don't mind players SB in ST as long as they still can do their job and doesn't cause a wipe.

With one exception that might make me go ugh is alliance B tank on SB mode. Last night I ran with the JPs, that alliance B PLD was in total junk gear and IDK, I think the JPs are too nice to complain on alliance chat. So bad that my opening SE/SP can pull aggro.

Knowing this is a problem, he refused to change back to tanking gear and instead told me to MT Xande (although I am not sure whether he was being sarcastic or what, I'm not exactly good in Japanese sarcasms). Probably because he was so bad at the trash pack before Amon that I pulled aggro on the Dragon and I stopped attacking and he doesn't seem keen to take back, so I just tanked both the dragon and the mob that I was supposed to tank under alliance A.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Indira Cliodhna
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapphic View Post
    Because you can enter the raid with your normal gear, once inside switch to ilvl 10 if you want to. Ilvl requirement is onyl there to be able to enter. no checks after.
    this here just taking stuff to the extreme which no one does. grade 3 & 4 materia make money not grade 1
    cant get kicked for wearing gear that lets you enter the raid, i hope people get banned if they do for helping create a toxic gameplay experience.

you have geared people trolling yet i never see anyone get kicked or when people running around in bikini or ghost costumes.
    (0)
    Last edited by indira; 07-21-2014 at 03:15 PM.

Player
    Character
    Tomba Labomba
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Problematic is, once you have entered ST, you can do what you want item Level wise. Last weekend I had another BLM in the group I was in who has just started with his Novus weapon as it seemed. Since the beginning of Novus weapon needs a lot of Materia I, he thought it is a good idea to bind them in ST because it is so quick. Guess what happen with a Life Pool of a whopping 2k HP? Dead on almost each single attack. He was wearing at least 10 pieces under Level 10, even for boss fights. We asked him about it, he made quite an agressive reply and got kicked lol. Some folks.....
    (0)

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast