Player
    Character
    Sacredmind Mcrae
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 50

Halicarnassus | Absorbing Lady Amandine too quickly

Just completed the Haukke Manor (Hard) dungeon with a DF group. During the fight with Halicarnassus an odd issue arose. We fought through add 1 and add set 2 without issue. After completing add set 2 and returning to the boss, when add 3 appeared (Lady Amandine) she was immediately absorbed by Halicarnassus and caused a wipe. We were given maybe 5 seconds to damage Lady before this occurred.

After returning and entering the arena once again, we purposefully slowed down DPS on Halicarnassus after add set 2, having only 1 DPS attack her. Lady Amandine spawned, was brought down to 0% HP, and absorbed by Halicarnassus dealing minimal damage to the party. We were able to successfully finish the battle after this point.

I believe if the HP of Halicarnassus is reduced to a certain point that Lady Amandine will be absorbed immediately, and we must have reached that point prior to Lady being spawned causing this issue to occur.

I am not clear about all members of the party, however I believe at least both DPS and the Healer had i90+ gear with zenith+ weapons.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    She will eat Lady Amandine at roughly 25%, even if Amandine just popped.

Not exactly a bug, just poor design like Ifrit Extreme's force-enrage when pushed under 20% before last nails die.
    (2)