Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1231
    Player
    Character
    Haruna Astir
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Well, another patch and another Desynthesis cap with presumably nothing to show for it. I won't be doing a gigantic, detailed list like I did last time mostly because we already fully understand how the progression of success rate and skill point gain works now. Posting this here again as a reminder to myself. As an aside, it feels like that's the last time I'll have been at all excited about Desynthesis. It's sad.

I'll post here if I somehow find anything new from Desynthesis in 3.4.
    (0)
    Last edited by Teiren; 10-19-2016 at 12:40 PM.

Player
    Character
    Not Small
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    I will edit this post with any new desynthesis findings.

Success rates for GSM 221

iLvl 220 Prototype Midan accessories 52% (can yield scintallant nuggets)
    iLvl 230 Primal accessories 41%

New findings:
    From an a primal accessory I got an Aurum Regis Ingot.

Desynth level 230:

Level 225 dungeon gear (Xelphatol, Gubal HM) 60%
    Void Ark Gear 100%
    Expeditioner Gear Level 60 3-star 85%
    Augmented Primal Gear 40%
    (0)
    Last edited by Luci_; 12-06-2016 at 12:00 AM. Reason: new findings

Player
    Character
    Hezkezl Mewrilah
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackenedTiamat View Post
    this may have been posted, but does anyone have an updated list of fish that yield grade IV materia when desynthed? I know the Thunderbolt Eels yield SSIVs. Wondering what others have discovered. Also worth noting, these Eels can be collected via retainer ventures .
    http://en.ff14angler.com/desynthesized/ is probably your best bet. Are you sure about "Thunderbolt Eel" giving SS IV's? They show Storm Chaser..
    (0)
    Last edited by Hezkezl; 10-08-2016 at 02:13 AM.

Player
    Character
    Tiger Undie
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    the new 225 dungeon gear can give aurum regis ingots, too
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Haruna Astir
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    I realized that there is one new-but-not-really thing with Desynthesis this patch. Most of the gear that can now be desynthesized in this patch has materia slots, so I'd like to remind everyone that each materia melded to gear adds 5% to the Success Chance! It does not matter what grade of materia it is.

Oh, and I got an Eikon Iron Ingot and Hemicyon Leather from Prototype Midan items, so that's actually cool. Note that this has nothing to do with ilvl, just like Void Ark gear, as I got the same old items from Valkyrie's gear (Xelphatol and Great Gubal Library Hard loot) that we've been getting from dungeon gear since the beginning of Heavensward.
    (0)
    Last edited by Teiren; 10-19-2016 at 12:28 PM.

Player
    Character
    Yami Nekono
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 80
    Hi,

Been a while since I didn't do desynthesis so i'm a little late, but the guide isn't updated anymore =/ ... Can I ask you some advices to level up my GSM, WVR and LTW please ^^' ? (167.94 / 164.53 / 181.01)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ooglie Booglie
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    Now that aquapolis and palace of the dead have sunk the glamour market like the titanic, most of that stuff has been relegated to desynth fodder. Stuff like the thavnairian, expeditioner, and survival glamour gear are relatively cheap on the marketboard on my server. A few of them are expensive compared to the others, but there's generally a few cheap ones for weaver/leatherworker.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Yami Nekono
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by OoglieBooglie View Post
    Now that aquapolis and palace of the dead have sunk the glamour market like the titanic, most of that stuff has been relegated to desynth fodder. Stuff like the thavnairian, expeditioner, and survival glamour gear are relatively cheap on the marketboard on my server. A few of them are expensive compared to the others, but there's generally a few cheap ones for weaver/leatherworker.
    Thanks buddy,
    I tried this for one week now and well... Didn't manage to level up that much since the price is still pretty high on my server and I had to farm them by myself ^^'.
    Now I'm farming glass fiber by desynth on the craft stuff level 180 (with blue scripts) and it's, in a way, better than "glamour" stuff XD
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Haruna Astir
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    A generally good rule is to look for items with an ilvl about 10 less than your desynthesis skill level
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Theodor Durbaiev
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 70
    Hello,

Any ideas how to level BSM 180+ ?

I've been thinking i180 crafted primal weapons (should be affordable) and then i195 tools (a bit expensive for sure)

Or farm primals (ravana (i190), thordan (i205), sephirot (i220)) but gathering a poney farm for those is tedious these days ..

Would be nice to reach a dlvl 235-240 and start desynth i250 crafted weaps which are relatively cheap to make.
    (0)

Page 101 of 124 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast