Raela Sarinelle
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by FinaSel View Post
    Yes, they do.

I'd like to ask a question.

What is the best way to raise Blacksmith up from 160? I've been trading in Centurio Seals for items, but they are kind of a pain to get.

Any other suitable way?

Furthermore, any information on Goldsmith over 180 would be helpful. Doing Blue Script crafter gear and counterfoils is extremely time consuming.
    I run roulettes daily and greed on all accessories. I'm around 215 on GSM right now from dungeon drops. Dunno about BSM though.. Run fractal/neverreap a ton until the gains aren't great, then buy eso weapons? Use tinker's bacon to increase your success rates.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Your Character
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Blue Mage Lv 60
    You'd much rather do crystal bells for BSM r160. Wildfowl feather, birch lumber, titanium alloy ingot. Then check your server's prices on allagan aetherstones of weaponry and make those.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alistaire; 07-18-2016 at 12:19 AM.

Player
    Character
    Fina Sela'dor
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistaire View Post
    You'd much rather do crystal bells for BSM r160. Wildfowl feather, birch lumber, titanium alloy ingot. Then check your server's prices on allagan aetherstones of weaponry and make those.
    I didn't know about crystal bells.
    Thanks, I'll try that!

I always Greed on GSM accessories in dunngeons, but progress is slow because failure rate is still kindof high.

I always use Tinkerer's potion thing. Forget the name. Tinkerer's calm or something.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Haruna Astir
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    I've stalled at about 192 BSM Desynthesis Skill. The only serious options for me are Ravana and Antiquated Esoterics weapons, but they're kind of too high of an ilvl, but Bismarck weapons are too low of an ilvl and I absolutely hate grinding Hunt marks, so it's just really frustrating. At least now I can spend Esoterics on Antiquated Hauteclaire again after having completed the current relic weapon quest for good.

And yes, if my Success Rate is below 60% without Tinker's Calm+Bacon Broth, I just let about 15 items collect in my retainer's inventory before using them.
    (0)
    Last edited by Teiren; 07-18-2016 at 08:25 PM.

Player
    Character
    Panderin Venture
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Teiren View Post
    I've stalled at about 192 BSM Desynthesis Skill. The only serious options for me are Ravana and Antiquated Esoterics weapons, but they're kind of too high of an ilvl, but Bismarck weapons are too low of an ilvl and I absolutely hate grinding Hunt marks, so it's just really frustrating. At least now I can spend Esoterics on Antiquated Hauteclaire again after having completed the current relic weapon quest for good.

And yes, if my Success Rate is below 60% without Tinker's Calm+Bacon Broth, I just let about 15 items collect in my retainer's inventory before using them.
    If you are a crafter and can get blue scripts I believe some of the main hands are bsm so might be able to use those to get over 200. It does require collectable synthesis but for me it is a lot less painful than running dungeons. I had been lvling weaver with that but I know I am not capped yet.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Darker Midnight
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Was desynthing from 120-140. I found that Yeti Fang Earrings are also perfect for this, far more successful than Dragon Fang Earrings. (depending on the price of Mythrite nuggets on your server, or if you're willing to spend on Gnath vendors)

From 140-160 I think Yeti Fang Ring of... are entirely viable. Haven't gotten further than this yet.

From 90 - 120, I found that if you're farming Shiva Extreme unsynced, almost everything is GSM (only the Codices are Alchemy). The weapons are easier to desynth until 100+ then you can start on the accessories.

The Agate rings make a great filler between runs from 90-120.
    (1)
    Ka-Lian'Tu-Sa on Tonberry, we're always looking for new folk to join!
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/291312

Player

What is the newest caps because my CUL is at 217.20 which seems bit higher than I thought the cap would be. I thought it would of stopped at around 210-215.
    (0)
    Last edited by Snugglebutt; 07-26-2016 at 03:19 AM.

Player
    Character
    Lucius Wolfe
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 60

ALC Desynth

Is it worth levelling ALC desynth to 220? What are the endgame items you can get via desynth from alchemist?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Haruna Astir
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by panderin View Post
    If you are a crafter and can get blue scripts I believe some of the main hands are bsm so might be able to use those to get over 200. It does require collectable synthesis but for me it is a lot less painful than running dungeons. I had been lvling weaver with that but I know I am not capped yet.
    Oh yeah, that's a good idea. I haven't gotten into crafting in Heavensward like I did in ARR, so I forgot that. Thanks.

To Snugglebutt, the cap is 220.

To Tehol, honestly... it's a real shame, but there are still no special endgame items from Desynthesis in Heavensward except for Glass Fibers from Void Ark gear. And even then, the primary method of getting Glass Fibers is through Moogle dailies, though Desynthesis is the only way to get HQ Glass Fiber.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Your Character
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Blue Mage Lv 60
    For whatever reason, you can't desynth while in Palace of the Dead. Just says it's unavailable.
    (0)

Page 98 of 124 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 ... LastLast