Page 95 of 124 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Horobi Jainame
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Closest you'll get for cheap are the sky pirate gears on leather worker, I think. Requires you to be 2stars, which isn't very hard now to reach.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Haruna Astir
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    So this might be a stupid question, but could someone refresh my memory on the best way to farm Battlecraft and Fieldcraft I & II? They can be used to progress in the latest Anima weapon stage, so they're relevant again. I was thinking of soloing dungeons for Battlecraft II, but I wonder if there's a relatively cheap NPC item I could mass buy instead. As for Fieldcraft I & II, there are probably a lot of options, but I'm not sure of the best one.
    (0)

Player

Fieldcraft 1 & 2
    Any tool up to 45/49 for the I (yield 1 or 2)
    Any ilevel 55 item for rank II -> best would aetheryte ring the old Bis Crafting ring

Battle craft 1 & 2
    Same
    Any weapon up to 46/49 for I
    And pvp i55 weapon up (Wolf stuff)

That would be the easier i can come With
    I might miss something
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Haruna Astir
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Thanks, just forgot what ilvls to look at. Aetheryte Ring sounds good for Fieldcraft II; 1 Rose Gold Nugget should be nothing nowadays. I'll browse NPC shops for Fieldcraft I and Battlecraft I items. I'm sure there's something reliable there. There might even be something for Battlecraft II without having to dip into Heavensward shops and their prices. Then again, the price of Battlecraft II hasn't risen at all on the market board for some reason. It's still equal to the NPC sell price, so I'll just buy it directly. I know the Demimateria option is most likely not a great route for getting Crystal Sand, but I'd expect at least a small effect on the price of Battlecraft II, just like there's been a small effect on the price of Battlecraft I and Fieldcraft I & II.
    (0)
    Last edited by Teiren; 06-15-2016 at 02:30 PM.

Player
    Character
    Staggwald Elkomere
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Hi there, I leveled my LTW desynth from 160-170 With the Serpentskin Halfgloves of Crafting. They don't give a lot of skill up so it's slow but they are easy to craft and only require 2 Amphiptere Leather and 1 Crawler Silk.
    I am now Desynthing Pterodactyl Straps cause the mats are easy to farm and they give good skill ups. They desynth into I,II, and III FC Demimateria so far, low chance of getting dawnborn sand back as well.
    (1)

Player

@Teiren just saw my post was incomplete
    The ilevel 55 pvp Wolf stuff is fairly cheap to craft and yield 1 to 2 battlecraft II

You shouldn't have to touch HW stuff for those
    Everything is ARR with real cheap recipe
    The only problem might be shard

The only big downfall i saw yesterday with aetheryte ring...
    It require water cluster that might be a costy problem
    (Hopefuly now the new aetherial réduction yield them a lot... just need to go and farm those)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Haruna Astir
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Oh, you meant the crafted Wolf PVP gear. I was gonna say, I'm really not going to PVP again to farm Wolf Marks for this. I enjoyed PVP a little in ARR, but I've had my fill. But yeah, ilvl 55 obviously means crafted. I just forgot when I read your post.

I was originally going to avoid crafting for Battlecraft & Fieldcraft I because I thought it'd be a real pain, but when I think about it, I guess it would be much cheaper to simply buy materials in mass quantites and do Quick Synthesis after all. I mean, if you don't get the demimateria, then you can recycle what you get until you do get the demimateria.
    (0)
    Last edited by Teiren; 06-16-2016 at 05:52 PM.

Player
    Character
    Arnesain Mardillaix
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocte View Post
    What's the most optimal fish (cost/time-wise) to level CUL desynth past 180 with?
    I personally did / am fishing in Tharl Oom Khash with Giant Crane Fly. Very high chance of storm chaser (180 fish) which bites within 3 seconds of casting. If you have the tome for Dravania you can also get nyctosaur (210). Is a slow catch though. Ignore every tug that isn't "big fish".
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Haruna Astir
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Something's screwy with Aetheryte Rings. It could be bad luck, but I only got 2 Fieldcraft II out of about 18 rings. It could be because its material cost is so low. Anyway, Electrum Rings can be decent for Battlecraft I. Electrum Needles seem to be decent for Fieldcraft I, better than paying freaking 15K per on my server, and they can be bought from NPC for slightly under 5K.
    (0)
    Last edited by Teiren; 06-17-2016 at 12:01 AM.

Player
    Character
    Runa Puffins
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    does mastercraft demateria still comes from artisan spectles? cause i just desynthesis 17 and only got fieldcraft III
    (0)

Page 95 of 124 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 ... LastLast