Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Player
    Sadana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Ul'dah
    Posts
    1,533
    Character
    Valia Rosa
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 64

    2.3 New housing items

    (My apologies if this has been posted. A quick browse through this sub-forum did not turn up prior posts with screenshots of the new furniture and stuff.)

    eta: You can see the "Five Ages" stack of books on the desk. This is a new item available for purchase from the Lavender Beds housing merchant. Apparently, each housing area has different items available.

    Marble Floor



    Bathroom Tile2... I mean Mosaic Interior Wall



    Oasis Flora Wall



    Riviera Flora Wall

    (4)
    Last edited by Sadana; 07-18-2014 at 11:37 PM.

  2. #2
    Player Yahavage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Limsa Lominsa
    Posts
    347
    Character
    Yahavage Silvanesti
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Ooo I like that marble floor! Not struck on any of those wallpapers though :/
    (0)

  3. #3
    Player
    Sadana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Ul'dah
    Posts
    1,533
    Character
    Valia Rosa
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 64
    The wallpapers are over the top, just like the CT2 gear!! XD
    My FC mates are currently subjected to the Riviera wallpaper cause I laugh everytime I enter the house. >.>' I'll change it soon. :3
    We've got the striped wallpaper upstairs but it seems I forgot to take a screenshot.
    (0)

  4. #4
    Player
    Sakasa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Limsa Lominsa
    Posts
    405
    Character
    Sakasa Kuro
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 58
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahavage View Post
    Ooo I like that marble floor! Not struck on any of those wallpapers though :/
    I like the wallpapers I have the flora in my fc room atm. Reminds me of the bbc sherlock holmes wallpaper in a way just needs a smily face and some bullet holes

    (2)
    Mitsuda Yasunori + Soken Masayoshi Track Collaboration 2015! <The Dream>

  5. #5
    Player
    Sadana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Ul'dah
    Posts
    1,533
    Character
    Valia Rosa
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 64
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakasa View Post
    I like the wallpapers I have the flora in my fc room atm. Reminds me of the bbc sherlock holmes wallpaper in a way just needs a smily face and some bullet holes
    It would be cool if we could recolor the walls and floors with dye. ^^
    haha, one of my FC mates would be haunting me until we had pink marble floors upstairs. XDDD
    (1)

  6. #6
    Player
    Sakasa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Limsa Lominsa
    Posts
    405
    Character
    Sakasa Kuro
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 58
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadana View Post
    It would be cool if we could recolor the walls and floors with dye. ^^
    haha, one of my FC mates would be haunting me until we had pink marble floors upstairs. XDDD
    Agreed I would also like to change the main lamp color if that is possible to something similar to the Qarn blue to give my rose wood things a purple hue, but I think a dye preview for furniture is a tad more important then both the options.
    (1)
    Mitsuda Yasunori + Soken Masayoshi Track Collaboration 2015! <The Dream>

  7. #7
    Player
    Sadana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Ul'dah
    Posts
    1,533
    Character
    Valia Rosa
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 64
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakasa View Post
    Agreed I would also like to change the main lamp color if that is possible to something similar to the Qarn blue to give my rose wood things a purple hue, but I think a dye preview for furniture is a tad more important then both the options.
    Both! haha.
    I've discovered that the same color dye can look drastically different on different furniture. :/ A preview feature would really help with this.
    (0)

  8. #8
    Player
    Kio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    769
    Character
    Kio Solais
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 67
    Does anyone have an image of the striped interior wall?
    (0)

  9. #9
    Player
    Mochii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    13
    Character
    Raphaelia Freyr
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Kio View Post
    Does anyone have an image of the striped interior wall?
    Here's the striped interior wall.


    Also, if anyone wants to know how open hearth and oasis cushion look like~

    (4)

  10. #10
    Player
    Jeykama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Ul'dah
    Posts
    726
    Character
    Meru Maru
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 70
    Well, I guess people might not be too interested in outdoor furnishings but here's some outdoor furnishings too '-')/


    Water Lilies (dyed Snow White, default pot color is blue)



    Lattice Planter (dyed Snow White, default is brown)


    Garden Pond (aetheryte, Bloodblossoms not included)


    Straight & Curved Stepping Stumps


    Potted Dragon Tree


    All 3 cushions & the open hearth


    Eorzean Map Table (with highlight since I didn't place it)
    (3)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast