Player
    Character
    M'ete'leskum B'leskum
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by loreleidiangelo View Post
    The two that are displayed are the two most recent chocobos to have been stabled.
    Well - kinda - untill you take one of them out and put it back again, then it will somehow "shuffle" them. Lets say I've stabled 5 chocos from 1. to 5. in that order so in the end I can see chocos 4. + 5. in the stable. Then you take 4. out and see lets say 3. + 5. so you'd expect once you put 4. back to see either 4. + 5. again or 5. + 4. but instead you'd see 3. + 4.

Quote Originally Posted by niwaar View Post
    Please clarify that there is currently fertilizer in the game OTHER than Fishmeal.

Your statement here suggests that it does in fact exist but there is nothing other than seeds, soil and fishmeal marked as Gardening currently. If you want it to be a secret we find... we can understand that, but if its in the game and just tagged as a reagent or something please let us know.
    Maybe it's just "information noise" and the Shroud Soil is meant instead??
    (1)
    Last edited by HEC; 07-25-2014 at 07:56 PM.

Player
    Character
    Kaelie Niie
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    The amount of food you can obtain from gardens can be increased by using certain fertilizer. We will look into making it so you can obtain them through other content; however, we would like to maintain the way gardening functions as content, so we will not be making adjustments so you can get a large amount of this food. (I.e. sell them in shops, etc.)
    Please clarify that there is currently fertilizer in the game OTHER than Fishmeal.

Your statement here suggests that it does in fact exist but there is nothing other than seeds, soil and fishmeal marked as Gardening currently. If you want it to be a secret we find... we can understand that, but if its in the game and just tagged as a reagent or something please let us know.
    (2)

A Mature Casual Progression Free Company
    http://elegy14.com

Player
    Character
    Nico Nico
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by loreleidiangelo View Post
    The two that are displayed are the two most recent chocobos to have been stabled.
    thank you very much^^
    (0)

Character
    Tiggy Te'al
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 53
    Greetings,

I have a few pieces of information I would like to share with everyone regarding FC quality of life improvements.

We will be releasing the feature so that free company masters can remove players with private chambers in patch 2.35. We also expect that the feature that will allow masters to remove players who have stabled their chocobos will be ready at the same time. Separate from this, we will also be looking into making it so the FC master can remove the chocobo from the stables without removing the player from the FC.

The amount of food you can obtain from gardens can be increased by using certain fertilizer. We will look into making it so you can obtain them through other content; however, we would like to maintain the way gardening functions as content, so we will not be making adjustments so you can get a large amount of this food. (I.e. sell them in shops, etc.)

We’re still looking into some of the other requests brought up here, so please give me a bit and I will get back to you with any information we receive.
    I never expected an actual dev response! Thanks Grekumah. I'm excited for some of these confirmed changes, and I'm looking forward to any new information you might be able to give us in the future. I hope some of the other ideas other users have added are being considered too.

Now to frantically find this magical yield fertilizer. We know about the yield soil, but we tend to use the inter-crossing one instead since we are gunning for the onions.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Valia Rosa
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 64
    making it so the FC master can remove the chocobo from the stables without removing the player from the FC.
    This could be nice, if I understand how it will work. Many times people go out to do quests or fates or whatever and forget to retrieve their bird from the stable before they go. If I could get the chocobo out of the stables for them so they could summon him, it would be helpful.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Byrtoff Sylbharsyn
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Gonna laugh if new fertilizer increases yield but does not increase growth speed like fish meal. trade off net zero
    (4)
    The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be~Socrates

Character
    Tiggy Te'al
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 53
    Quote Originally Posted by AggieRick View Post
    Gonna laugh if new fertilizer increases yield but does not increase growth speed like fish meal. trade off net zero
    Not necessarily true. While yes it's possible to halve the growth time it's nearly impossible to perfectly fertilize plants 24/7 to actually achieve that goal. In the end you don't loose that much time off the top due to realistic limitations in player schedules. So a 5 day plant might come down to a 4 day. If the yield enhancing soil is any indication (they double the yield) then it should work out to a net increase.
    (0)
    Last edited by Tiggy; 07-25-2014 at 10:55 PM.

Character
    Kiki Eekiki
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Namasu View Post
    Quick question: Whatever happened to the FC alliance system that was supposed to be out in 2.2 according to one of the community rep's post? Can we get some insight on this? It's so odd to hear that a unique game mechanic is MIA for over 3 months.
    I swear I remember them saying something about this recently...lemme see if I can find it.

EDIT: Found it. From last month:

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,

The ability to form some an alliance with other free companies is still being developed but is only in the early planning stages. Once there are more details we will be sure to share.
    Doesn't help much because, like you said, it was originally announced as part of 2.2. But there it is.
    (0)
    Last edited by Eekiki; 07-25-2014 at 11:06 PM.

Player
    Character
    Kloe Fluffypaws
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Before patch 2.2 they made it seem like it was a feature they were just about ready to implement. But from that quote, it sounds like we might not see it until the expansion. I currently have two FC's i'm waiting to ally with so I hope they decide to implement this sooner.
    (0)

Character
    Zane Kross
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Greetings,

I have a few pieces of information I would like to share with everyone regarding FC quality of life improvements.

We will be releasing the feature so that free company masters can remove players with private chambers in patch 2.35.
    what if they kick the person on purpose and the person wasted 300k on a private room.

it's why I think whoever buys a private room gets to keep it even if they move to a new free company.
    (3)

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast