Player
    Character
    Nyu Nyoko
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 24

Hello !!

Hello everyone !! Just read your thread and i'm wondering if you have a spot for a newcomer !!

So i'm new in FF just 2 weeks with a lot of questions lol, i played in the past some mmorpg and every time i choose healer as my main class (i love them) so i made a conjurer and i'm very happy for my choice !!

I play 2-3 hours per day, more at Saturdays (rl job and stuff don't let me play more) at GMT+2

If you have any questions i'll be happy to answer you. Thanks a lot !!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Trinity Holy
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60

Interested in joining

Hello,

I'm interested in joining your guild. Right now I'm in somewhat of a placeholder guild and the only reason I'm sticking around is the XP bonus. Socially speaking it's basically dead and every time I try to stir up conversation in the FC chat I am met with deafening and supremely awkward silence.

I would very much like to join a guild that is more socially active and doesn't mind talking about random stuff in the chat. Of course when I reach level cap I also would like to raid, but I despise the elitist and insufferable attitude of most 'hardcore' players.

Given all that I think I'd be a good fit for your guild.

I tried to whisper an officer in-game, but none of the people mentioned in the OP were online at the time.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Saerys Targarys
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    Bump ..... after a little break People interested in joining contact the people mentioned on page 1
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Saerys Targarys
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    Starting up again -> Info at Aleria Sanguinar ingame!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Malin Kanji
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 80
    Ahoy! Malin here~! Event organiser, replenisher of buffs and general caretaker of Oblivion!

Mostly here to bump this delightful thread, but also making an announcement of our huge upcoming Festive Event to help kick-start the FC into a series of regular events. Full info for peeps is available to those registered on our Enjin site (http://riseofoblivion.enjin.com/)

General update on the FC itself, we are the happy owners of a cosy little cottage in the Lavender Beds.
    No one should spend the festive season out alone in the cold. We at Oblivion will happily take any lonesome adventurers in and encourage them to come thaw out their frozen toes by our fireplace.

/tell myself, Malin Kanji, or send in an application in game if you think Oblivion is the home for you this winter.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Malin Kanji
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 80
    Small bump to prematurely wish you all here a very Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

(The FC also has an active Discord used for general social and raid evenings, to those interested in joining Oblivion)
    (0)

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12