Player
    Character
    Zegreiart Belrouze
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90

Looking For A New Home

I'm a returning player that's wanting to reroll from scratch. I had quit early on in 2.1. I'm looking for a larger FC that's raiding and the like with the intentions of joining a raid group, but isn't so large that I'm just a face. I'm looking for a group that is also willing to help me experience the content I've missed (doing the old primals, relic weapon junk, first few turns of Coil and the like).

I'm eager to play again, and would like a place to call home with like minded players who take raiding seriously, and wouldn't mind the burden of helping a returning player play catch up.

I'm interested in rolling a gladiator or pugilist at the moment and going from there, though I have the intentions of trying rogue/ninja in 2.4 and possibly maining it. I would love to hear from anyone that's willing to take the time to help a returning player catch back up and experience everything they've missed.

Thanks for your time.
    (1)

Player

I am going to start from scratch too and am also returning. After I finish cleaning Ill let you know what my char name is :3

Also Im debating between BLM or WHM T_T
    (0)
    Last edited by Minya; 07-19-2014 at 08:23 AM.

Player
    Character
    Zegreiart Belrouze
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Yeah, after looking around a bit more on classes, I'm not sure between gld, pug, or lnc. Arc to smn also sounds like fun. So many choices x-x

Eventually I'm going to have to decide on a race.
    (0)
    Last edited by Zegreiart; 07-19-2014 at 08:32 AM.

Player

Ok I made a BLM named Mae Nahla! Please add me when you're ready. We can find a guild together. :3
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rena Kisaragi
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 80
    Good luck you two in finding a home. I would offer you a FC, but the one I run is strictly social FC. And dont do much content past Coil4 and Titan EX at the moment
    (0)

Player

Hey are you still on Atticus Wattz? T_T I was trying to add you when I remade my char lol and then I didn't log on for a few days D:
    (0)