Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Xakery Jones
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    i55 - i70 and the fancy crafters can craft i90 gear for players but the latter can help boost interest and markets for crafters. I guess it gives some notion to people to finally level a DoH to make some money or gear for other classes they have yet to level.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Meracle Chamlotte
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Lets get this some more attention! Tell your friends about it if they are also upset with the way loot currently works in the roulette.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nyaano Nohea
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Not even 30 expert dungeon runs yet not a single run without a gear drop at all.
    Have all divine harvest except boots and hands.
    Have a couple of divine light, divine war and divine hero pieces as well.
    That's with plenty of gear that went to others.

Sometimes I wonder if people even look at the loot before passing, just assuming that it's crafting mats and not gear/accessories.

During the last live letter they said however they'd look into making gear drop more often. Don't think they said anything about removing crafting materials.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...=1#post2287271
    (0)
    Last edited by Nekodar; 07-23-2014 at 02:29 PM.

Player
    Character
    Raka Maimhov
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    I wish they'd take out the sherry, blood, and water. Nobody wants or needs the quantities of that garbage in dungeons. Or minium.

Regarding potions: I use the x-potions, they've actually saved my life a few times believe it or not. Black Mages can use the x-ethers for flares. So those are actually useful to some people (I like when minions drop from potion chests though!).
    (0)
    Last edited by RakaMaimhov; 07-23-2014 at 02:51 PM.

Player
    Character
    Indira Cliodhna
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    i get almost all the mats in dungeons since most people havnt even touched there crafts and most of mine are lv50. i just need and get all of them.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Powercow Cowcow
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by indira View Post
    i get almost all the mats in dungeons since most people havnt even touched there crafts and most of mine are lv50. i just need and get all of them.
    You can Need on them without having your crafting classes leveled. Most people just don't want them. A few of them can go for about 10k on my server, but most are just vendor trash (oh boy, a whole 20 gil!) and that's why nobody wants them.
    (0)
    If someone wins an argument, they have learned nothing.

FOR DOCKHAND!

Player
    Character
    Alisette Dumont
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Surian View Post
    This is how every dungeon should have been. I dont want to run a dungeon 20 times before i finally see one piece of armor drop, and it then being something i didnt even want or need. I havent seen a single piece of Darklight Gear even once in the past two weeks, yet i saw animal fat and water just about every run.

I understand this restriction might be in place due to being allowed to turn armor in for Seals now, and this might give you too much of them too quickly. But that should not be a reason to make inferior armor (for glamour) this rare.
    This could be solved by making some gear not tradable for seals, or reducing the amount of seals they give.
    Personally I have no problems with the darklight being exchangeable for seals, as it is only ilvl70 and we are currently at 100/110.

Quote Originally Posted by Powercow View Post
    You can Need on them without having your crafting classes leveled. Most people just don't want them. A few of them can go for about 10k on my server, but most are just vendor trash (oh boy, a whole 20 gil!) and that's why nobody wants them.
    Now that you mention this... it is kind of odd really.
    You can't need on gear that your current class can't wear, but you can need on mats that you can't use :/
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nyaano Nohea
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice_89th View Post
    Now that you mention this... it is kind of odd really.
    You can't need on gear that your current class can't wear, but you can need on mats that you can't use :/
    So crafting mats should be greed only then? Since you can't enter with a crafting class and crafting classes should be the only ones to be able to need on crafting mats...
    I don't see what the practical difference between having need for all and greed only is...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Bobbin Threadbare
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    I kinda like the way things are right now. Maybe it seems not really useful for players that doesn't have any/all DoH capped, but since I have all DoH capped, I always find myself always lacking of mats. Even those seemingly useless mats can be turned into more favorable market value once you crafted them.

I actually have a little bit complaint of why SE didn't put more crafting rewards, though it would hurt markets. lol
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Momiji Inubashiri
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    took me like 40-50 stone vigil runs to get chest, belt and boots i needed for pvp XD
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast