Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Razu Erisu
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Is it just me or did one of the quests was extremely perverted...? ( > . > ;
    (0)

Glad to see you enjoyed the Moogle Mail delivery quests, kupo!

There’s more coming in the future and we will be focusing on various other NPCs that you’ll be able to learn about through this quest, so please look forward to it, kupo!

We’ve gotten requests to watch the scenes again via The Unending Journey, but at the moment there are some technical hurdles we need to overcome first. However, we understand this is a needed feature and we’ll be working to address this in the future.
    (69)
    Robert "Hvinire" Peeler - Community Team

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Razzle View Post
    I wouldn't say extremely, but there is moderate perversion all throughout Eorzea! Read all the little speech bubbles that random NPC's have, that's where I see the most sexual references!
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Brine Gildchaff
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    The quest involves Humberct Longshaft and his merry band of level operators. It would be impossible in the extreme NOT to be perverse.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Vai Greystone
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Extremely perverted.

Oh, you sweet summer child. We call that stuff gentle, playful innuendo, where I'm from. <3
    (12)
    7UP!

Player
    Character
    Mizuki Ishikawa
    World
    Belias
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvinire View Post
    There’s more coming in the future and we will be focusing on various other NPCs that you’ll be able to learn about through this quest, so please look forward to it, kupo!
    Thx for the follow-up. Excited to hear that there's more on the way ^^
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Aurora Aura
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvinire View Post
    Glad to see you enjoyed the Moogle Mail delivery quests, kupo!

I know of some charaters that are in need of a quest: Nanamo, the GC leaders, Papashan etc.

We’ve gotten requests to watch the scenes again via The Unending Journey, but at the moment there are some technical hurdles we need to overcome first. However, we understand this is a needed feature and we’ll be working to address this in the future.
    Wow thanks. BTW are you also workign on making the post Tamtare HM CS rewatchable or keep it as is for the creepyness factor
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Nyaano Nohea
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Morningstar1337 View Post
    I know of some charaters that are in need of a quest: Nanamo, the GC leaders, Papashan etc.

Wow thanks. BTW are you also workign on making the post Tamtare HM CS rewatchable or keep it as is for the creepyness factor
    I was unable to find the original Edda cutscenes too (from early in story)... Would really love to be able to view them again.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Lemuria Glitterhands
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Surely you must be imagining things? Those Miqo'te clearly just enjoy the otherwise mundane task of manipulating a lever all day. What this lever does is a mystery for the ages, but it's clearly something very important to all three of them, Longshaft especially.

I daresay I find it slightly more perverse that several quests have female's who will hit on the PC regardless of their gender. There seems to be almost no male counterpart to this phenomenon. Well, unless you count Hildibrand in a dress... which was the funniest laugh-out-loud moment I've ever had playing this game. <3 Hildy.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Gokuhan Kai
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Odd View Post
    I wouldn't say extremely, but there is moderate perversion all throughout Eorzea! Read all the little speech bubbles that random NPC's have, that's where I see the most sexual references!

There are a couple of female prostitutes that proposition you in the Golden Bazaar I believe (north of camp Drybone) and a male who cautions you to stay away from the whores because they gave him the pox.
    (1)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast