Character
    Tiggy Te'al
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 53
    Quote Originally Posted by Souljacker View Post
    The only thing that I have left to say on this matter is:

SE, please please PLEASE f*cking DO something about this! Day after day goes by and they don't even acknowledge that there are issues. Does anyone know if the JP forums are blowing up this badly?
    Acknowledged twice.

First in the patch raising HP.
    Second in the live letter where they briefly discussed options they were considering.

Do people honestly think they don't know? Really?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Abyss King
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldora View Post
    Mr. Happy might use more words to explain tactics for certain content, but i prefer watching his video guides over all the others. I dislike video guides that start with “This boss is *censored* easy, so i’m not going to explain phase [insert random phase here].” and swear a lot during the explanation.

Thanks to Mr. Happy’s detailed explanation, me and my static were able to understand certain mechanics and adjust the strategies to something that worked for me and my static.

So, every time i see Mr. Happy on Sargatanas, i /wave and take a /bow in respect for sharing his experience in those video guides.
    Yup - I totally agree with you on the fact that no matter if it's longer than other, and like you I skip those that swear a lot (no need at all) and if they skip phases.. well, next vid please.

So My. Happy is helping the community, and thank you for that, versus us or anyone that don't devote their time to do it. Kudos.

The point I made was if what the OP said was TRUE (which there's no way to find except by the people who were there, Screen Shots taken when someone said to wait until Mr. Happy is there - and GMs) to wait until he shows up - while being told by FC/LS mates.

And like for everyone - pointing no one in particular here - it's easy to be within a LS that some might use apps, where you don't so you are excluded, and untraceable.

This Hunting stuff got out of hand from SE, and they might be stuck in limbo about what would be the most appropriate thing to do.

Whatever they choose to do, we have 2 sides that will rage. Catch 22 I suppose.

I mean come on, Allied seals for glamour stuff i'm all ok for it.

But Myth, Soldiery and getting sands/oils, that's pushing it too far.

I understand the game was with the intent of the Casuals playing, even as newcomers from 3.0 said yesterday in the Live Letter, and that the hardcore community is the minority (or so it's what they say) but how can you explain them being on hunts, when they should be running SCoB lol (it's evident that hunts are too-good-to-be-true)

Working as intented I guess..
    (2)
    Last edited by KingOfAbyss; 07-23-2014 at 02:42 AM.

Player
    Character
    Invizo Stellar
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I never LOLed so hard. "Its that damn Mr Happy again!" "Zomg his zerg just palled our NM!!"

The Happy streamers all know that he hates Hunts and that this story here is just an NM troll. Keep up the good-work happy we all appreciate the simplified guides that are right to the point.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Imoen Orunitia
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    I actually just had a grp reset an NM on me.

I am fine with this for allowing other people to get credit.

However, with that said... It is complete and utter crap that if you have claim on something because no one was around or maybe a few people are around, that a group can just come in> take hate > reset mob > You get partial to no credit from the kill.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Cova Morningstar
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Imoen View Post
    However, with that said... It is complete and utter crap that if you have claim on something because no one was around or maybe a few people are around, that a group can just come in> take hate > reset mob > You get partial to no credit from the kill.
    Welcome to the "Hooray for me, screw you" environment that SE is heavily nurturing and promoting with their whole "hunt" idea.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Lalah Elakha
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    There is nothing wrong with hunts. And before you rage about my opinion, I believe the problem lies with the gear grind.

If the armors and seals from hunts also came from leves, fates, dungeons, in unlimited supply and well time balanced, the "hunt problem" would go away because everyone would do the content they like the most. I think instead of the entire server, you'd have about 2 FCs per server out focusing on hunts because they like to look for open world monsters.

So add seals in good numbers to the rest of the activities and all solves itself.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Eros Maxima
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Malamasala View Post
    There is nothing wrong with hunts. And before you rage about my opinion, I believe the problem lies with the gear grind.

If the armors and seals from hunts also came from leves, fates, dungeons, in unlimited supply and well time balanced, the "hunt problem" would go away because everyone would do the content they like the most. I think instead of the entire server, you'd have about 2 FCs per server out focusing on hunts because they like to look for open world monsters.

So add seals in good numbers to the rest of the activities and all solves itself.
    Not really. A big part of the appeal of the Hunt is actually doing them as intended. Zerging the Hunts in a manner that makes even S ranks die in a span of seconds (and sending that mass amount of players after a B rank) is not the intended means of doing the Hunt. Mind you, despite saying the "intended means", it doesn't mean that just because people are doing it that way, that it's wrong they're doing it the way they are now. Clearly it's not, although it does cause problems. It basically means it's impossible to experience the content how it was meant to be experienced, no matter how hard you try, without a huge variable of radar users and legit players scouring each zone 24/7.

On the rewards end, which is what a lot of current 24/7 players are taking part in, yeah... adding seals to the rest of the things like Daily/Weekly Hunt/leves/dungeons/etc would help a lot. But the speed that you can accumulate seals farming B/A/S elites is just way too good that it would have to be significant amounts added to the others to deter people.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yurika Huin
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Malamasala View Post
    Yea pretty much. Sadly they only mentioned increasing daily rewards which is a small step that may make a difference but not a huge difference as long as sands of time continue to be only available via hunts or coil.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Zarzak Tigerspirit
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Jynx View Post
    I'm just going to guess that we are missing part of this story.

While I don't bet that the Hunt mobs are agressive...but I have a sneaking suspicion part of the story is missing. Especially the part where you "Defend ourselves from the words of the horde" I can only see so many ways that may have went south and wound up with you being reported...and for good reason.

Pretty much. He wouldn't have gotten a warning if he didn't go off the rails in shout or something.
    (0)

Character
    Saviour Divinemight
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    How to fix the hunt? Isn,t that easy? Just drop the ilvl of new allied seals gear back to ilvl 100. There, fixed.

Hunt mechanic is fine, it is just too many people want to get it at the same given time.
    (0)

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast