Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Her Majesty
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 60

Unending Journal and other inn room items for personal room!

As title says! My personal room is vastly superior to my inn room in all aspects minus the fact that I cannot view cutscenes from it or access my wardrobe, etc.

Please SE could you add these as craftable or purchasable items so we don't have to go to our inferior inn rooms anymore!? Please! Though, I do suppose these would be perfect companion additions for personal housing in 2.38.

Also, while you're at it, please add an option to travel directly to my personal room from the entrance to my FC house.

Bonus points for a market board to place in my room so I never have to leave.
    (32)

Player
    Character
    Dravion Miraux
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Fully agree, and fully support these ideas.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Crystal Dreams
    World
    Sephirot
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 88
    Yes~ I have my retainer bell just outside my door, my materials selling NPC in my room, now I just need a close market board and armoire and journal and I'll be set :3
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Enkidoh Roux
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    But then what would be the point of keeping Inn Rooms? I think the whole reason for having private rooms in FC housing was because players were already creating their own pseudo rooms in houses anyway by how they arranged their furniture and then complained they had no space left in their houses. So hence it's not meant to be a replacement for the Inn, but simply a novelty thing.

SE aren't going to add something that invalidates existing content - it's why they added the 'toy box' minigame thing into inn rooms along with separating the aesthetician onto it's own bell which is now only found there - to encourage players to continue to use inn rooms even with the introduction of private rooms in FC housing. So I don't see them introducing these features into your private rooms, I'm sorry to say.
    (0)
    Last edited by Enkidoh; 07-11-2014 at 03:19 PM.

Player
    Character
    Eisen Gramul
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkidoh View Post
    But then what would be the point of keeping Inn Rooms?
    They don't cost 300,000G.

Anyway, the only problem I foresee with that is if somehow those features are connected to having a solo instance, different from what the house rooms provide. But that's probably unlikely.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Arwyn Elven
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    I figured that the inn is non perishable and the private rooms are if nobody visits in a month or the master relinquished the land
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Her Majesty
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkidoh View Post
    SE aren't going to add something that invalidates existing content
    ...Since when is the inn room considered as content? O_o The whole reason it was added in the first place was because there was no housing system.

It doesn't make sense that I would keep my wardrobe containing all of my belongings and my journal, and, well... anything at all in an inn room when I have my own house/personal room. I'm not saying they should remove them from the inn. The inn room is great for new players and those who can't yet afford anything else, but once you have a personal room and even a personal house, you shouldn't have to go back to the inn.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Fayth Sombraugure
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    UP, since I really like the idea.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Bobbin Threadbare
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    I didn't see any different using a private room compared with internal FC housing. I'm still not buying the room until I see something more distinct.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Haji Noirterel
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Now that I have a room I regret getting it cause the inn room features aren't there. What ever the reason behind it is dumb.
    (1)

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1712698/

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast