Player
    Character
    Inara Florentina
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50

hey everyone i really need your assistance!!!

so i just recently started the trial for garuda and i've been waiting over an hour just for duty finder to get me a group, its really frustrating to just wait around when i really just want to get ahead of the game, and my fc has been strangely inactive the last few days. im running out of options here what should i do?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jak Krypto
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    unfortunately your best best for success is wait for a PF or make one. as a tank/healer i am constantly looking at PF to see if anything is looking interest.

the alternative is the make a friend with a tank or healer and let them take you.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Inara Florentina
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    agh i guess if thats the best option, it's funny because immediately after posting this i was able to find a group and unfortunately we were wiped out 10 times before everyone called it quits. needless to say im seriously feeling a bit doubtful about finding a group well wish me luck thank you!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Julie Noted
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    It took a while for me to get into Garuda too. It took 3 attempts with only the healer and tank standing for the last sliver - healer was only healing the tank at that point. I was lucky I guess. As suggested, maybe try a party finder group, hopefully some people that know the fight will join to help you out.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sapphic Meow
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    Major thing with Garuda story mode is killing the plumes fast so they don't kill the rocks which are needed to absorb the ultimate.

If the healer is struggling to top everyone up after the ultimate, get them or BRD if you have in party, to use the healer LB to get everones HP back up for the final phase. Also never stand in front of Garuda. As there a part where she does a really nasty frontal AE that can kill. When she TPs back towhere she started, everyone should move as far away from her as possible whilst staying within the inner circle.

Shame you aren't on Odin as I could have helped.
    (0)