Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Ice Spear
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Hello, I'm a 112 Scholar on t10 at the moment looking to move servers and get raiding. While I do main BLM as my DPS I started out as a Scholar and am very exp'd on the class. I would be happy to join the 3rd raid groups as their new scholar.

Available to raid most nights except some Friday/Saturdays, but I'd let you guys know in advance.
    I do have TS if needed.

I have put in an application at your forums, but if I fit the criteria that you're looking for please get back to me here and I'll look into moving asap.

Thanks for reading.
    (0)
    Last edited by IceSpear; 05-06-2015 at 06:17 PM.

Player
    Character
    Kaliska Rhele
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    Friendly bump.

Were still looking for a handful of members to venture into 3.0 and beyond with! If you applied before, but were sadly turned away (because we met our 40 man limit cap), please feel free to re-apply. We have a handful of spaces left and application are looking for a few people. We're not looking for numbers here but people who want to progress, but progress as friends and have a laugh along the way.

Any questions? Please ask here or send myself or Vackashken Zuth a tell!

Happy hunting!
    (0)
    You can't find happiness until you know sadness and you can't have true laughter until you know the taste of your own tears.

Player
    Character
    Kato Neron
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Hi there! I'm a PLD looking for an EU server to transfer to after a 2-month break from the game. Not the most experienced (i123, highest turn cleared T6) but definitely willing to work hard, without rage and maybe in an unconventional way. Are you guys still looking for a PLD?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaliska Rhele
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    We are, if you would like to talk to us, ask anything or see if you think you would fit before transfering, please feel free to make a character on Cerb and catch us when we are on (Kaliska Rhele or Vackashken Zuth), we'll be happy to answer anything. For applications you can check out our website - clicky.
    (0)
    You can't find happiness until you know sadness and you can't have true laughter until you know the taste of your own tears.

Player
    Character
    Kaliska Rhele
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    Just a quick update. The healer spot is now filled, but we are now looking for an active, but nice and friendly (read: no elite attitude) TANK (WAR). We are looking to fill the spot with a helpful and active player who will become a long term member of the FC, not just a raider number.
    (0)
    Last edited by Kaliska; 05-20-2015 at 03:30 PM.

Player
    Character
    Kaliska Rhele
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    So with the rush of the expansion come and gone and players having settled down, we are back to recruiting to fill our missing raid spots. We are currently looking to fill 3 spots over 2 groups.
    • The first spot is in an already establish team.
    • Before the expansion they had cleared all content up to T13.
    • They are ready to get raiding and are looking for an WHM.

Next up we have our newly forming team.
    • This team has not started raiding yet and is forming to tackle the Heavensward content
    • They are looking for 2 DPS (One BRD or MCN) and one other (not BLM)
    • They also require a healer (preferably a SCH or AST)

If you read our OP, you will see that we are a small and tightknit FC who value players over experience. Having the right kind of helpful attitude is far more important than previously raiding experience, but a no-whine/rage quit/I give up attitude is a must. We'd like to ask that players considering joining are at least geared to a standard that will allow them to start raiding as soon as possible.

You can apply direct at our website by clicking the "join community" button on the top left of the page. Or if you have futher questions, please feel free to contact either myself (Kaliska Rhele) or Vackashken Zuth in game.
    (0)
    Last edited by Kaliska; 07-05-2015 at 06:57 PM.

Player
    Character
    Kaliska Rhele
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    So a little update once again

After a slight shuffle of jobs after the expansion hit, we are currently looking for brave souls to join our humble FC and its raid groups. We are semi-hardcare/casual - meaning that we like to play hard when we can, but don't enforce a strict "you must raid 5 days a week" kind of attitude. We are a friendly folk, helpful and chatty (read: banter), who not only raid together, but help eachother out with leveling, PVP, primals, story...well pretty much everything.

So what are we currently looking for?
    That's simply...2 Casters (1 SMN and 1 SMN/BLM) and a SCH to finish off our raid teams. Normally raiding 2-3 nights a week and use TS. While experience is nice, it is not required as we value the plater as a person rather than a job, so as long as you are willing to learn, gear up and try your best, you'll fit right in.

You can apply direct at our website by clicking the "join community" button on the top left of the page. Or if you have futher questions, please feel free to contact either myself (Kaliska Rhele) or Vackashken Zuth in game.
    (0)
    Last edited by Kaliska; 08-31-2015 at 11:01 PM.

Player
    Character
    Kaliska Rhele
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    We have recently filled the SMN spot and are now only looking for a Caster (SMN or BLM) and a SCH (or AST).
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaliska Rhele
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    Still looking for a few souls, brave and true.
    We like to keep at a max of about 40 members, so have a few of spots open. We are running all the content in the game and have 4 Rank 50 airships with HM Diadem unlocked.

If you are looking for a small, friendly, active FC and have a can-do, non-elitist, fun loving attitude then why not drop by and submit an application on our site. We look forward to hearing from you!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaliska Rhele
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    We are back and recruiting again for our FC!

I have updated OP to reflect our current status. If you have any questions or would like more info, please contact myself (Kaliska Rhele) or Vackashken Zuth in game.

Look forward to hearing from you, see you in game and Happy Hunting!
    (0)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast