Player
    Character
    Belcross Panda
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilthas View Post
    Even with your example you made 60k profit. A loss is when you lose money, not make less than what you were expecting.
    People looking to get rich fast always believe the economy is broken when they can't make 500,000,000 gil off a wind shard. -_-;
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Astral Moonlight
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 46
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilthas View Post
    Even with your example you made 60k profit. A loss is when you lose money, not make less than what you were expecting.
    I do agree with you with Money gain. The question is "Was it worth the time spent on getting your profit?" If it took you 6 hours to get 60k, is 10k per hour worth it?
    (0)
    Want to know about Ishgard and See their High Houses?
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...nsion-name-%29

Player
    Character
    Doctor Pepper
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Starlord View Post
    I do agree with you with Money gain. The question is "Was it worth the time spent on getting your profit?" If it took you 6 hours to get 60k, is 10k per hour worth it?
    I don't see your point here.. If I spend 30 minutes crafting I can easily make 20+ items that sell for 5-10k profit each. I don't do this as often lately because there is nothing I want/need to buy anymore but it's pretty easy to make 100-200k in one day with 30 minutes of effort. I really don't understand where you're getting this 10k an hour thing, hell I can make more than 10k an hour farming shards which takes a lot more effort. To me this post either means you're doing something wrong or you have No idea what you're talking about.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Astral Moonlight
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 46
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorPepper View Post
    I don't see your point here.. If I spend 30 minutes crafting I can easily make 20+ items that sell for 5-10k profit each. I don't do this as often lately because there is nothing I want/need to buy anymore but it's pretty easy to make 100-200k in one day with 30 minutes of effort. I really don't understand where you're getting this 10k an hour thing, hell I can make more than 10k an hour farming shards which takes a lot more effort. To me this post either means you're doing something wrong or you have No idea what you're talking about.
    It's just an example "10k a hour". Never said that actually happens. My point is, is the profit your obtaining worth the time spent to get said profit?

Yes you are still making an actual profit regardless of how long it took you. As long as your okay with how long it took you to make the money then thumbs up to you :P.
    (0)
    Want to know about Ishgard and See their High Houses?
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...nsion-name-%29

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5