Player
    Character
    Sydney Felis
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50

Personal Housing inaccessible for solo players?

Hey,

This is my first post, I just felt I wanted to after reading the latest Q&A (Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XV).

I'm a long term player, been playing since release. I'm not a great player and 99.9% play solo. I'm fairly casual but I've managed to get a few classes to 50 and currently working on getting my last few DoH to 50.

When I first heard that there would be personal housing, I thought that would be pretty cool! Especially with the whole chocobo raising. Could craft a load of stuff in my house with my chocobo eating gysahl greens out back!

But I guess not, as I see that it is a personal chamber and you have to be part of a free company to get one. I know I totally limit my self with content by playing solo, but I don't get why you have to be part of a group to get personal housing?

At least I'll still be able to get to raise me some chocobo when they make it available at chocoporters!

Peace
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tam Hawkins
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    As far as I know they release private Chambers in the fc hous first and want to bring personal housibg later on (but I have no Idea when, could be 3 months could be 5 years or never)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Myrhn Shirayuki
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    Personal chamber is one thing and Personal housing is another. Personal chamber is a room only for you on the FC that you belong. You need to be part of a FC to have a personal chamber. Personal housing is still in development and that will be just for you. You won't need to be part of a FC to have one.
    (1)
    I love the official forums, they tell you to use the search for thread about what you wanted to talk but when you use it they judge for necro a thread.

Player
    Character
    Sydney Felis
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    Ahhhh I see! At least if I know it's coming I can wait for it. Many thanks
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Skyy Lya
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    I have a house to myself. I got the signatures for my own FC then the folks left and it took me a month and a half to level it to rank 6 so that I could by the property and I now have my own small house. I'm currently saving up to buy a medium house and almost halfway there in the last 2 months. Unfortunately I don't see myself staying playing the game for another two months to actually get a medium house but it is doable. Crafting is the easiest way I found to level though tedious. Make a crafting macro and do silver or mythril ingot hq's. On my server they cost about 400-500 gil to make and sell for 900-1500 and you get 12 or so rank points per hq and they are easy to do.

You'll make enough money to buy the land and get yourself started on furniture. When I started the FC I had maybe 600k, by the time I hit rank 6 I had 3+ million which was more than enough.
    (1)