Player

I want to server merger, thank you for letting me!

So, yea I keep seeing these silly threads about SE screwing people in the server merger. Yea, I am pretty sure it's user fault not SE's fault. So, I figure'd I would thank SE for letting me server merger. I play on Melmond currently and I am transfering to Aegis. I thought about going to Gungnir but I decided to stay with my current linkshell and friends and hope for the best in Aegis.

I did absolutely nothing and I am getting server merged in to Aegis. I know it was so hard for me to do that. Phew! I broke out in a sweat because I thought "oh my gowsh, I might have to click some thing!" Luckily I didn't though and didn't have to click anything. I am an adult and know how to read which solved all of my problems. Thus I am staying with my friends and linkshell all thanks to SE.

So, I just wanted to thank SE for giving me more then 60 English speaking players to play with. Because once all of the excitement of this current patch goes down a lot of people are going to quit again or go inactive because "they have nothing left to do." Which is a lot of crap in my opinion because I run around and can always find new and old things to do. But that's beside the point. I know nearly everyone on my sever whom I can talk to with out using a translator and a few people who i can only talk to using a translator. I am just happy to see a few new faces so thank you a bunch SE.

/Equip Paladin armor for lots of enmity so haters can hate.
    (14)
    "Programming today is a race between Software Engineers striving to produce bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiote. So far, the Universe is winning." - Rich Cook

Player
    Character
    Felix Valmont
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 35
    (2)