Character
    Jin Sing
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 50
    Mage advice for ex-XI'ers who like me use nothing but the keyboard:

Config > Keyboard > Targetting
    Delete key binds for F1,F2,F3,F4,F5,F6,F7 and F9 and add them to Party Member 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ,6 and 7 while making yourself F9
    So that you can target your party list like how we did in XI. Top player in list = F1 and last player in list = F7

Ever since doing this I have been a WAY better mage, both for running, bosses, and the hectic last portion of after the Ogre.

It allowed me to macro my cure1, cure2, cure3, curaga1, curaga2 and sacrifice3 all with <t>

Also please macro sleep if you haven't. Also all my cures and buffs that I have macro'd are on my 2nd and 3rd action bar, and only things i use often and not macro'd are on the first bar. Which never auto hides anymore.

/cheers
    (0)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Jin_ View Post
    Mage advice for ex-XI'ers who like me use nothing but the keyboard:

Config > Keyboard > Targetting
    Delete key binds for F1,F2,F3,F4,F5,F6,F7 and F9 and add them to Party Member 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ,6 and 7 while making yourself F9
    So that you can target your party list like how we did in XI. Top player in list = F1 and last player in list = F7

Ever since doing this I have been a WAY better mage, both for running, bosses, and the hectic last portion of after the Ogre.

It allowed me to macro my cure1, cure2, cure3, curaga1, curaga2 and sacrifice3 all with <t>

Also please macro sleep if you haven't. Also all my cures and buffs that I have macro'd are on my 2nd and 3rd action bar, and only things i use often and not macro'd are on the first bar. Which never auto hides anymore.

/cheers
    You're the man Jin! lol
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zealotius Arkimedes
    World
    Gungnir
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    All valid tips and congrats (we are still waiting to clear this) also Sleepga works on those that it effects (Moles etc) to cut down the building gang behind you so you can get to the circle faster. Suggest party of five with two healers if poss.
    (0)

Player
    Should heavily update the OP.

Did speed run just attempting to get AF, lol.

Being able to kill Ogre before the ghosts even teleport for the first time is just laughable.

Edit: Necro trolled
    (0)
    Last edited by Scarface; 03-20-2012 at 02:32 AM.

Player
    Character
    Krausus Dracul
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    this thread is old as **** why necro it lol just start a new one, actually dont there is no need at all since this place is super duper easy now.
    (1)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7