Player
    Character
    Stray Wolf
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50

FinalFantasyFockers english speaking ls Fenrir

Even though we are a English speaking LS,we also welcome any Japanese players who may be interested in joining us. Any and all are welcome to give us a try, all jobs and levels from veteran to new player are welcome. We are striving to be a Drama free ls and we are mature players, we would like to beef up the LS to be able to do runs as a group and have fun with old a new players alike. If interested please ask for a LS from one of the Officer below,or post your name in this thread for a Linkshell.

If for some reason you dont like the way we do things then you may leave no questions asked.

There is more info below from the Linkshell Leader.

Hello fellow FFXIV:ARR players of fenrir server. As master of the linkshell and free company of the same name (FinalFantasyFockers), I would just like to add a few things to our recruitment post. First off, although we are an english speaking group on a japanese server, we also welcome any japanese players who may be interested in joining us.

Most of us are ffxi or wow veterans, but that doesn't mean we won't welcome new players as well as seasoned vets. Also, joining our linkshell for social purposes doesn't mean you must join our free company, although you would also be welcome to join the FC as well! We are a rank5 predominately maelstrom based FC.

I will inform you that we like to have our fun in an adult based atmosphere, in what some might consider vulgar manner at times, but that doesn't mean we dont have some serious veteran players who can be labeled as hardcore dedicated mmo addicts lol. So we are about enjoying ourselves on the game, and also accomplishing goals in game as well.
    So if you're lookin for a group of people to just hang out with and casually socialize, and/or you're looking for a group to help each other out on endgame content, feel free to contact myself or any of my officers mentioned.

But as stray mentioned: vet or noob, we won't turn you away at first, everyone deserves a consideration. However, despite the funloving and often times vulgar and profane humor we embrace, elitest or troll-like @$$ holes need not apply.

Were here to have fun on this awesome game with old and new friends alike. Join up, try us out, if its not in your best interest then no hard feelings. However, If you turn out to be a total douche, the door you came in isnt far away and we will be glad to send you back through.

But seriously, if interested, come one, come all. Send us a tell or a pm. Thank you/arigatou gozaimasu!

Officer list is below.

Ichigo Kurosaki (Fenrir) Master

Bite Size (Fenrir) Officer

Formal Thunder (Fenrir) Officer

Johnny Cat (Fenrir) Officer

Molly Poppins (Fenrir) Officer

Orihime Inoue (Fenrir) Officer

Stray Wolf (Fenrir) Officer

Google Translate:

我々は英語を話すLSであるにもかかわらず、我々はまた、私たちの参加に興味がある可能性があります任意の日本人選手を歓迎します。任意およびすべての新しいプレーヤーに、私達のベテランからすべてのジョブとレベルを試してみるために歓迎されていることは大歓迎です。私たちは、ドラマの無料lsのように努力していると我々は成熟した選手であり、我々はグループとして実行を行い、同様に古い新しいプレイヤーと楽しみを持ってできるようにLSを強化したいと思います。興味を持ってください、以下役員のいずれかからLSを求める、あるいはリンクシェルのためにこのスレッドで自分の名前を投稿した場合。

何らかの理由で、我々は物事を行う方法を好まないなら、あなたは尋ねない質問を残さないことがあります。

リンクシェルリーダーから以下詳細があります。

役員のリストは以下の通りです。

黒崎一護(フェンリル)マスター

一口サイズ(フェンリル)オフィサー

フォーマルサンダー(フェンリル)オフィサー

ジョニー猫(フェンリル)オフィサー

モリーポピンズ(フェンリル)オフィサー

井上織姫(フェンリル)オフィサー

From Linkshell Leader

リンクシェルリーダーから

こんにちは仲間FFXIV :フェンリルサーバのARR選手。同じ名前( FinalFantasyFockers )のシェルと自由社のマスターとして、私はちょうど私たちの募集ポストにいくつかのことを追加したいと思います。我々は日本のサーバー上の英語を話すグループですがまず、 、我々はまた、私たちの参加に興味がある可能性があります任意の日本人選手を歓迎します。

私たちのほとんどはFFXIやワウのベテランですが、それは我々が新規プレイヤーだけでなく、ベテランの獣医を歓迎しないという意味ではありません。また、社会的な目的のために私たちのリンクシェルに参加することでも同様にFCに参加するために歓迎されるでしょうが、あなたが、私達の自由な会社に参加する必要がありますという意味ではありません!私たちは、主にrank5渦ベースのFCです。私は、我々はいくつかの時間に下品なやり方を検討するかもしれないもので、大人に基づく雰囲気の中で私たちの楽しみを持って好きなことをお知らせいたしますが、それは我々が笑ハードコア専用のMMO中毒者としてラベルを付けることができますいくつかの深刻なベテラン選手を持っていけないという意味ではありません。

だから我々はについてのゲームで自分自身を楽しんでいると、あなただけでたむろし、さりげなく交流する人々のグループのためのlookinている場合もwell.Soとしてゲーム内に目標を達成、および/または、そのグループを探している終盤コンテンツにお互いを助けて、自分以上に元の記事に記載されている私の役員のいずれかに連絡して自由に感じる。

しかし、浮遊言及:獣医またはnoobの、私たちが最初にあなたに背を向けることはありません、誰もが考慮に値する。しかし、 funlovingとしばしば下品かつ不敬なユーモアにもかかわらず、我々は受け入れる、 elitestまたはトロールのような@ $ $穴は適用されませんが必要です。同様に古いものと新しい友達とこの素晴らしいゲームの楽しみを持ってここにいた。

そのないあなたの最善の利益でその後ないハード感情あれば、私たちを試して、合流。あなたは全体の潅水であることが判明する場合しかし、あなたが入ってきたドアが遠くはないと私たちはあなたを通って送信するために喜んでいるでしょう。しかし、真剣に、興味があれば、 1に来るすべてに来る。教えまたは午後を送信します。ありがとうgozaimasu /ありがとうございます!
    (0)
    Last edited by StrayWolf; 10-10-2013 at 10:30 AM. Reason: adding

Player
    Character
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Hello fellow FFXIV:ARR players of fenrir server. As master of the linkshell and free company of the same name (FinalFantasyFockers), I would just like to add a few things to our recruitment post. First off, although we are an english speaking group on a japanese server, we also welcome any japanese players who may be interested in joining us. Most of us are ffxi or wow veterans, but that doesn't mean we won't welcome new players as well as seasoned vets. Also, joining our linkshell for social purposes doesn't mean you must join our free company, although you would also be welcome to join the FC as well! We are a rank5 predominately maelstrom based FC. I will inform you that we like to have our fun in an adult based atmosphere, in what some might consider vulgar manner at times, but that doesn't mean we dont have some serious veteran players who can be labeled as hardcore dedicated mmo addicts lol. So we are about enjoying ourselves on the game, and also accomplishing goals in game as well.
    (0)
    Last edited by Ichigo-Fenrir; 09-28-2013 at 01:08 AM.

Player
    Character
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    So if you're lookin for a group of people to just hang out with and casually socialize, and/or you're looking for a group to help each other out on endgame content, feel free to contact myself or any of my officers mentioned in the original post above. But as stray mentioned: vet or noob, we won't turn you away at first, everyone deserves a consideration. However, despite the funloving and often times vulgar and profane humor we embrace, elitest or troll-like @$$ holes need not apply. Were here to have fun on this awesome game with old and new friends alike. Join up, try us out, if its not in your best interest then no hard feelings. However, If you turn out to be a total douche, the door you came in isnt far away and we will be glad to send you back through. But seriously, if interested, come one, come all. Send us a tell or a pm. Thank you/arigatou gozaimasu!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Stray Wolf
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    bump up, give us a try if you want to: D
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Eric Lewis
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

is it too late?

how do i sign up? is it too late? i'm in a free company now but nobody is ever online and i dislike waiting to go into dungeons. i have a lvl 50 paladin, dragoon, and white mage so i can be flexible in all roles necessary for success
    (0)